Big thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I haven't been around ECF in forever, but I felt the need to pop in so I can send a big public thanks out to the NT crew. I placed a little order this week, couldn't pass up the chance at Anniversary savings, and was bummed that when my package arrived there was a little problem. I made a complaint to the NT crew and all was resolved within minutes. And so very graciously.
Accidents happen, no big deal, but the way in which NT handled the situation went above and beyond. Once again proving they've got the best customer service in the biz.
And still the best juice. I stopped buying pre-made juice a long time ago for a lot of reasons, but I still need my Virus fix once in a while. There is still nothing else that compares.
Thanks again everyone. I'm really appreciative!!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I haven't been around ECF in forever, but I felt the need to pop in so I can send a big public thanks out to the NT crew. I placed a little order this week, couldn't pass up the chance at Anniversary savings, and was bummed that when my package arrived there was a little problem. I made a complaint to the NT crew and all was resolved within minutes. And so very graciously.
Accidents happen, no big deal, but the way in which NT handled the situation went above and beyond. Once again proving they've got the best customer service in the biz.
And still the best juice. I stopped buying pre-made juice a long time ago for a lot of reasons, but I still need my Virus fix once in a while. There is still nothing else that compares.

This means so much @embee214! Thank you for the kind words. We do try our best to make things right. It's not always easy and we sometimes stumble along the way. I'm glad Beau was able to work out a solution that worked for you. :wub:

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
This means so much @embee214! Thank you for the kind words. We do try our best to make things right. It's not always easy and we sometimes stumble along the way. I'm glad Beau was able to work out a solution that worked for you. :wub:
I may not order often, but I will continue as long as you guys are around. Thanks again.
And best of luck with the coming Vapergeddon. I have faith.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

EMBEEEEEE! Good to hear from you... it's been a long time! XOXO I am glad we were able to resolve your issue - of course they happen, we are still human after all. :thumbs: We're still plugging along - it's been a great three years. I'd say I look forward to many more, but, with all these regulations and such everyone in the industry is in a tenuous position. We're doing the best we can to comply and mitigate the risk - I am confident we've done as much as we can do - I hope that's enough!~

Be good to yourself dearie! Don't be afraid to poke in even if you didn't just place an order... love to see your face! XOXO

~C

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
EMBEEEEEE! Good to hear from you... it's been a long time! XOXO I am glad we were able to resolve your issue - of course they happen, we are still human after all. :thumbs: We're still plugging along - it's been a great three years. I'd say I look forward to many more, but, with all these regulations and such everyone in the industry is in a tenuous position. We're doing the best we can to comply and mitigate the risk - I am confident we've done as much as we can do - I hope that's enough!~

Be good to yourself dearie! Don't be afraid to poke in even if you didn't just place an order... love to see your face! XOXO

~C
Backatcha Clark. XO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread