Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I love these Kangers! I've tried damn near everything else out there at one time or another and I keep coming back to these babies. Nothing else beats them for 100% consistency each and every time (IMO). Have never had a 'bad' Kanger horizontal carto. They are dead easy to fill, last a good couple of weeks if you keep them topped up (have even gotten more than that at times), are cheap and just plain work. Glad you found 'the love' :D

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
I think that they may be decent if your using them as a stand alone cartomizer, but in a tank, I think they're pretty bad. My reasoning is that juice is only being fed to the bottom of the batting, leaving the the middle to the top of the batting dry. When you vape, it produces a water vapor, that absorbs into the upper filler material which gets pulled back down to the coil. This causes a nasty flavor within a day. Just thought I'd add this in case anyone wanted to pick these up for tanks.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I think that they may be decent if your using them as a stand alone cartomizer, but in a tank, I think they're pretty bad. My reasoning is that juice is only being fed to the bottom of the batting, leaving the the middle to the top of the batting dry. When you vape, it produces a water vapor, that absorbs into the upper filler material which gets pulled back down to the coil. This causes a nasty flavor within a day. Just thought I'd add this in case anyone wanted to pick these up for tanks.
Hmmm, I wonder if that is why some people say to punch 1 hole halfway up. Seems to work for me, but I haven't had time to try the 510's yet, I'm still using my 808s -- 1 in a Phiniac (with dragon) and 1 in a Valley View Vapes Polypro (with screw plug)

(My roomie tried a 510 we JUST bought from Health Cabin and pronounced it great, but she didn't try it in a tank. We were just trying to confirm that the shipment tasted the same as our 808's from a few months ago.)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I have to agree that Kangers are excellent cartos.

Thank you!

I was looking for the 808 connection, and it seems that MVS does carry them.

I buy my 510 Kangers at MVS, but if you want the best price on the KR808, get it from Vapor Kings. Use the code "VKBC" for 10% off, and they also have bulk discounts for 6-10 packs(11%), 11-20 packs(13%), and 21-30 packs(18%). The bulk discount is automatically applied, and can be combined with the 10% discount.

Healthcabin might come out slightly cheaper, depending on how many you buy and the shipping you choose.

Last edited:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
You all gave me some valuable input, and for that, I thank you!

I use Volt X2 with clearos and and Ego twist w/T2s at home, but wanted to go back to simplicity with the 78 autos when I'm out shopping, etc.

I never had a problem with ruining a battery with liquid as I'm very careful and I love the feel of the slender autos. Most of the new ones are sealed now, and for some reason, they simply don't give me the hits like the autos unsealed do. It's what I started with way back when, and I still love them. I still have some 808 cartos left and honestly I find them to be quite satisfactory, especially for a back up. I'm a KISS kinda gal.

Bloog was having a sale on the unsealed at half price so I picked up a few. So now, I can re-stock on the cartos.

Again, thank you all!

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I received my Kanger LRs just last week, so I'm still evaluating them.

The draw is slightly stiffer than the Boges I'm used to. The filler is less dense but new ones will take 1.2 mL before they starting dripping from the connector end. (Boges generally hold 1.3 mL)

So far the thing I like best about them is: they don't snap-crackle-pop.

I ordered mine from Litecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread