Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Hey everyone,

This is a signup list for Billet Box owners who reside in the USA who wish to test out the SABOT-DDD rba atomizer.
How it works is you sign up on this form:

The Signup Form on Google drive

When you receive the device you have one week to try it out. Then you must contact the next individual on the list and get their mailing address and ship it to them. The list is sorted by time stamp, so no one can fudge when they signed up.

View the current list of people here

You are required to have an ARO atomizer prior to receipt of the device (Kangers heads will not work). The device must be washed, dried sent to the next person after one week of use.

If you agree to this then sign up, otherwise pass this deal on by.

This is a new atomizer we are testing that is why I am posting it here in the modding forum atomizer section.

Dan

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Are these the ones, since I just bit and signed up?

Smoktech ARO/Tumbler Coil Heads

Will be searching for 3ohm ones, if so. Or emailing Mr. Gormly (either-or).

That's them. Just stocked up on some 2ohm.

3 packs= years of happy vaping since I rebuild them. They are very high quality heads, with well formed coils and NR legs right out the box though.

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
Well .. you know, I miss the high state income tax + high state sales tax and the most expensive gas price and yada yada yada :D and I can't participate in these trial runs :( .. and i miss my parents who are retired in California.

Then I moved to live/work in now most expensive place in the world where vaping is not kosher :facepalm: At least I quit smoking since I've been out here.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well .. you know, I miss the high state income tax + high state sales tax and the most expensive gas price and yada yada yada :D and I can't participate in these trial runs :( .. and i miss my parents who are retired in California.

Then I moved to live/work in now most expensive place in the world where vaping is not kosher :facepalm: At least I quit smoking since I've been out here.

Welp, Masked, I understand on taxes and gas guzzling prices, and I even get the Yada Yada Yada..... (I live a Yada Yada life.... don't ask.)

Ahhhhhhhhh....... the parentals are here. THAT, I get. Wish mine lived (here). :(

So where is the non-kosher place you call home? SIN/BKK/SFO? I get "sin"....... but ....... ?

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
So where is the non-kosher place you call home? SIN/BKK/SFO? I get "sin"....... but ....... ?

"sin", in this case, is not my life until I get to BKK :D

Those are airport codes. My primary live/work location is SIN. My leisure lifestyle is in the place I call my 2nd home, BKK (2+ hour flight). SFO is where I come back once or twice a year for work or come back "home" (and to stock up on whatever I need).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread