Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ok just got done brain storming a new v6 upper tube, needless to say it will work better with High VG liquids. Also we have come up with an air flow control. Will be posting pics when done making the part. Might have ehre send me the unit back to replace some parts and send it out to the next person for you guys to field test :)

Dan

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Wouldn't it be nice if e-cig manufacturers did it this way?

You know, refine and improve until the final version is the best it can be. Beats the heck out of "new and improved, dump the ones we just sold as the latest greatest, but here's the new and better version"

Y'all gonna love what Dan has cooked up.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

Wouldn't it be nice if e-cig manufacturers did it this way?

You know, refine and improve until the final version is the best it can be. Beats the heck out of "new and improved, dump the ones we just sold as the latest greatest, but here's the new and better version"

Y'all gonna love what Dan has cooked up.

Oh yeah, air control on a carto rba LOL
And they said it could be done, but it works great!
This will raise the unit price slightly. I think 21.50 by last count.
But its AWESOME!!!
Dan

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
I actually still prefer "cartodriver" type of tool to push out like one below. The reason being is that the tool can be used to simply "plug" any tanks with juice in 'em.

image.jpg

image.jpg

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
I actually still prefer "cartodriver" type of tool to push out like one below. The reason being is that the tool can be used to simply "plug" any tanks with juice in 'em.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I absolutely love that tool ! I just hate the price and shipping and wait to get em. I have one and would love to get a few more at some point.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love that tool ! I just hate the price and shipping and wait to get em. I have one and would love to get a few more at some point.

Easy to make, just delrin plastic at 9.15mm with an o-ring on the end.
Could make one for the BB specific for the SABOT-DDD.
Use the tool to push it out, tool down pushing up, when the SABOT-DDD is out, replace head, and flip the tank over and use the SABOT-DDD to push the removal tool out the bottom. The ends would be mated to match the SABOT-DDD's shape.

But unless you have a full tank its pointless as you can put the atty to the high side and all the juice goes to the low side. Just slip remove and insert next one.

I.E.
$3.59 a piece for 100 to be made 9.15mm OD x 60mm L

RemovalTool_zps38aa6594.jpg

Dan

Last edited:

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
But unless you have a full tank its pointless as you can put the atty to the high side and all the juice goes to the low side. Just slip remove and insert next one.

If you are using one tank, I agree with you. If you are using multiple tanks for different juices and have ever accidentally tipped over the tank, then you would want to make sure both ends are plugged.

I also like flange diver and cartos ever since I accidentally pushed the entire tube up, spilling all the good juice down everywhere. Can't do that with flanged tube. Only downside to having a large 6ml tank is more juice to clean up!!!

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Quick testing update.

After vaping 2/3rds of a tank with the unaltered stock head, I replaced the top wick with cotton. Immediate flavor and vapor boost.

Highly suggest replacing at least the flavor wick with cotton. Aside from better overall performance, this is also makes it easier to clean and dry burn the heads since to do so the top wicks need to come out anyway. And cotton is much easier to work with than silica since it doesn't fray and tend to come apart.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Quick testing update.

After vaping 2/3rds of a tank with the unaltered stock head, I replaced the top wick with cotton. Immediate flavor and vapor boost.

Highly suggest replacing at least the flavor wick with cotton. Aside from better overall performance, this is also makes it easier to clean and dry burn the heads since to do so the top wicks need to come out anyway. And cotton is much easier to work with than silica since it doesn't fray and tend to come apart.

I am gonna have to try that with a stock head. I normally rip a new head apart and replace them with cotton. But that does sound easier LOL why ruin a perfectly good coil :)
Also then I wouldn't have to worry about loosing the flavor wick when I was setting up the SABOT-DDD, just rip the pipe extension off dump the loose bit and lay some cotton on it and put it together. Solves two problems, flavor and having to be careful when pulling the pipe extension off the ARO head.

Dan

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
ehre, your time is almost up :(
Please PM me the tracking number when you ship the SABOT-DDD to Vmanz tomorrow. If you do not have his mailing info, and he has not contacted you through PM please let me know.

Vmanz, your PM box is set to no contact so I can not send you a PM. If ehre has not gotten your mailing info and can not contact you we will have to go to the next person on the list.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread