Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Love this idea.
Need at least 3 of them tho for my BB tanks.

Any plans to make them available in the UK?

We are working on the first co-op of 100 units. We will see if there is sufficient interest to do another co-op. But we will cross that road when the current one is complete and closed.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
In case you guys have not seen what v6 looks like with air control...

IMG_2033_zps70c860ec.jpg

Dan

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Ok, I can already tell that I need me some more of this here Zombie juice, I'm like Oh Myyyyyyyy!

Put a cotton flavor wick on, added juice, waited a few minutes and...............
:vapor:

:vapor::vapor:

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Oh My My! I likey. Draw a little more on the airy side but as coils break in it usually tends to be less airy. I'm so enjoying this right now.
Silverdove you may have to come pry this outta my hands. Just sayin'.

Hey I got a russian91% today and I'm enjoying this sabot-DDD a lot more!

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ok, I can already tell that I need me some more of this here Zombie Juice, I'm like Oh Myyyyyyyy!

Put a cotton flavor wick on, added juice, waited a few minutes and...............
:vapor:

:vapor::vapor:

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Oh My My! I likey. Draw a little more on the airy side but as coils break in it usually tends to be less airy. I'm so enjoying this right now.
Silverdove you may have to come pry this outta my hands. Just sayin'.

Hey I got a russian91% today and I'm enjoying this sabot-DDD a lot more!

How much zombie is left?
And we want pics! LOL
Dan

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Oh there may still be a drop or two when I'm done ;) . I'll post pics once I get to the recoil part :D . You guys did a wonderful job.
I have to say that I like the BBridge but......the aspires are hit and miss I'm learning.
The build of the Sabot-DDD is just beautiful, I really do like that the base screws on and that the head connects to the chimney (top piece) and stays on. I also like the tool you sent with it. Will this tool be offered or just the later updated tool (just curious)? I'd love both tools or at least an option for this one as an add on with the other. After inspection the aro's just look easier to rebuild. I'll get to rebuilding tomorrow, right now I'm just really enjoying the vape!

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Oh there may still be a drop or two when I'm done ;) . I'll post pics once I get to the recoil part :D . You guys did a wonderful job.
I have to say that I like the BBridge but......the aspires are hit and miss I'm learning.
The build of the Sabot-DDD is just beautiful, I really do like that the base screws on and that the head connects to the chimney (top piece) and stays on. I also like the tool you sent with it. Will this tool be offered or just the later updated tool (just curious)? I'd love both tools or at least an option for this one as an add on with the other. After inspection the aro's just look easier to rebuild. I'll get to rebuilding tomorrow, right now I'm just really enjoying the vape!

Nope, it was a consensus to drop the push tool in lieu of the insert removal tool to save on cost and number of parts. I asked on the zombie quantity left, because if there is not enough, I can make and forward some more to the next person on the list :)

Dan

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
OH!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be a long way to your place but with all the reviews of this. I'm up for a road trip and a tussle to pry it from you. LOL
So watch out if you nic. coma your self out that little jewel may disappear on ya. :ohmy: Is the week up yet ship it on. :laugh: Can't wait for my turn, and new juice to boot. Yahoo.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
All right I've just built my first coil in the Aro head very easy to do, lots of room. I had some kanthal wires that I had made nr-r-nr so decided to use them. 2.2 ohms all cotton wick. Working really good and after a few more toots I'm sure it'll have flavor close to but better than premade silica coil.
I did run into one problem. The brass top cap got stuck on the sabot and wouldn't come off without pulling top shaft away from head. Therefore I lost about half a tank of juice getting it out of there.
Ya'll did change the inner dia of the top shaft didn't ya? Cause that will be a problem if not. I'll finish this tank off and hopefully have enough time to take apart and rewick and try another juice to see if it sticks again. I probably should've taken the oring off of the brass top cap, huh? Well it shouldn't matter cause I'm gonna finish this tank off and will only fill half way with next juice. Think I'll try my bounty hunter in it next.

Edit: Yep, flavor is always better with cotton!

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
All right I've just built my first coil in the Aro head very easy to do, lots of room. I had some kanthal wires that I had made nr-r-nr so decided to use them. 2.2 ohms all cotton wick. Working really good and after a few more toots I'm sure it'll have flavor close to but better than premade silica coil.
I did run into one problem. The brass top cap got stuck on the sabot and wouldn't come off without pulling top shaft away from head. Therefore I lost about half a tank of juice getting it out of there.
Ya'll did change the inner dia of the top shaft didn't ya? Cause that will be a problem if not. I'll finish this tank off and hopefully have enough time to take apart and rewick and try another juice to see if it sticks again. I probably should've taken the oring off of the brass top cap, huh? Well it shouldn't matter cause I'm gonna finish this tank off and will only fill half way with next juice. Think I'll try my bounty hunter in it next.

Edit: Yep, flavor is always better with cotton!

Yes the diameter was increased to 8.6mm ID of the top piece.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread