Billet Box users signup list for weekly share of the SABOT-DDD RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nysfinest318

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Livermore, CA
Hello ppl! Well, after pondering and wondering for far too long I finally took the leap and bought a Piebald BB and it will be arriving in my happy hands on Saturday. Sadly, I discovered that trying to locate a Billet Bridge is like trying to find Jimmy Hoffa's body! But, then I saw Dan' YouTube video for this thing and I thought " Billet Bridge? I don't need no stinkin' Billet Bridge!" Just kidding, lol. But seriously, from what I've seen and after listening to the responses from you guys, I think this is a win! So, how close is this to becoming a reality? My BB is coming with a Diver but my buddy told me that he could never get his Diver to perform correctly in his BB and this looks SOOOO much easier. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. And, a heartfelt TY to Dan for continuously devoting his time, effort and expertise to provide our community with quality gear since I joined over 3 years ago.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello ppl! Well, after pondering and wondering for far too long I finally took the leap and bought a Piebald BB and it will be arriving in my happy hands on Saturday. Sadly, I discovered that trying to locate a Billet Bridge is like trying to find Jimmy Hoffa's body! But, then I saw Dan' YouTube video for this thing and I thought " Billet Bridge? I don't need no stinkin' Billet Bridge!" Just kidding, lol. But seriously, from what I've seen and after listening to the responses from you guys, I think this is a win! So, how close is this to becoming a reality? My BB is coming with a Diver but my buddy told me that he could never get his Diver to perform correctly in his BB and this looks SOOOO much easier. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. And, a heartfelt TY to Dan for continuously devoting his time, effort and expertise to provide our community with quality gear since I joined over 3 years ago.

Hello ny's finest!

I do believe people are still getting B Bridges these days. Kata is our resident expert on that. He might chime in here.

The Sabot is really wonderful. There's been pretty much nothing but praise for the device. It is a collaborative effort on the part of Drunk_J, BigScreenD, and Scubabatdan. The three of them put many hours of time into this and tweaked and retweaked until they provided us with a great product.

You just missed out on the Co OP (run by Drunk_J). I have no idea if there will be another one, but it may be some more will be produced. "Time will tell."

nysfinest318

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Livermore, CA
Hello ny's finest!

I do believe people are still getting B Bridges these days. Kata is our resident expert on that. He might chime in here.

The Sabot is really wonderful. There's been pretty much nothing but praise for the device. It is a collaborative effort on the part of Drunk_J, BigScreenD, and Scubabatdan. The three of them put many hours of time into this and tweaked and retweaked until they provided us with a great product.

You just missed out on the Co OP (run by Drunk_J). I have no idea if there will be another one, but it may be some more will be produced. "Time will tell."

Well, isn't that just the story of my life...A day late and a dollar short, LOL
I'm sure the chances are slim to none, but should anyone have one they'd like to part with I'd be happy to become the proud new owner! I guess at this point I'll just continue hunting the elusive Billet Bridge.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Is their a backup list for people who want to purchase one of these? I'll pay double if someone wants to sell it I don't like waiting.

Well this was the tester thread that has since concluded. And the co-op has already run and all members have received their items. So you will have to see if any member of the co-op would be interested is selling one. Best advice I can give ya right now.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread