Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
In my email today:

We're coming home!

It's been a long journey back home for our film.

It started in New Zealand, went to Europe, and now I'm headed to Australia next week. Along the way, we've collected various awards and made countless appearances in the press.

New Zealand's government publicly stated on TV they would reconsider their ban.

New Zealand also just announced they are defunding the same sort of lobbyists we feature in the movie.

The truth will not be denied.

I am an American. Nearly half a million of my neighbors die early each year from smoking. Instead of helping them use new technology, our government just announced corrupt new regulations that will severely hurt the people who helped nearly 9 million people reduce or quit smoking this decade. Canada is not much better.

It's time for truth.

_X-DDQzA3qt9jDehJfQ3ZCdbkIQt3w2k83_Ge-0LVIdY_zzCagUnRIMWAHTcy3nzhX2HNx8KPCNtbUyAx-07BVcLMZxVx1zJDR9DB4vJhoL1kfTSQtFzfkwPLVgqQ41RqAMh=s0-d-e1-ft

On August 6th, 2016 at 7pm, we'll be hosting our North American premiere at the historic Pabst Theater in our hometown, Milwaukee. Near the center of North America, we're inviting our friends from the continent to join us for a celebration of the completion of our movie and to rally as we take this to the public.

It's time to make some noise, wake up the public, catch Hollywood's attention, and make the crooked politicians nervous.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday, July 6th (noon) at the Pabst Theater box office or PabstTheater.org. With 13,000+ people signed up for this invitation, we do expect a sellout.

If you are a member of the media, a political leader, or have helped us in the past, please reach out. I have reserved some tickets for you.

The red carpet event will start at 7pm. There is a bar in the lobby and we're planning an epic after-party celebration presented by Molecule Labs. We couldn't have pulled this celebration off without their help (or that of the Cheshire Club who made the introduction).

Please show them support.

wkBD4NMO5oXZCzKjuHTsMxclEvNSAEirmF56DeAvJwC7e6DMQh82qEZ8byXaIGmTmpiCv8qBAVpRJPMX0WXPl0164F-bBX09xOzSaHkGAUp06PkPte6v20E1p6WoCstJk_AV=s0-d-e1-ft

I look forward to celebrating with you.

Here's the details:
  • August 6th at The Pabst Theater in Milwaukee
  • Red carpet begins at 7pm
  • After-party to follow, presented by Molecule Labs
  • Formal event
  • Tickets go on sale at noon on July 6th
  • More details to come!
See you there!

- Aaron Biebert & the team
I replied to the invitation email with a congratulations & got a thank you respnose fron Aaron.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I replied to the invitation email with a congratulations & got a thank you respnose fron Aaron.

Beibert is very approachable. I worked on a speech he gave to Congress with several others about 3 months ago. I wrote more than two paragraphs...not sure what the final version was like as I did not see it on C-Span.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Beibert is very approachable. I worked on a speech he gave to Congress with several others about 3 months ago. I wrote more than two paragraphs...not sure what the final version was like as I did not see it on C-Span.
    that's so kewl!! Would love to see the final speech!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I see Rip Trippers posted a plug for ABL on YouTube. I see this as good. He has a fan base that will support him.

Adding, on my phone or would post the link.
    Awesome!!! I don't care for him, but like you said, he still has over half a million subscribers. I do wish he'd have spoken normally but still it was good

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    I saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share it here, for those that haven't seen it.
    abl.png

The back story is that Von vape Premium E liquid was not allowed to sponsor a boat this year, and they still wanted to be involved, so 2 birds, one boat!
    Von Vape Forced to Switch Gears on Offshore Powerboat Racing Sponsorship | Von Vape

There was also this picture on twitter, but it was posted by an individual so I cropped out his name. ABL surely got some publicity from these races!
    abl2.png

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share it here, for those that haven't seen it.
    View attachment 582567

The back story is that Von vape Premium E liquid was not allowed to sponsor a boat this year, and they still wanted to be involved, so 2 birds, one boat!
    Von Vape Forced to Switch Gears on Offshore Powerboat Racing Sponsorship | Von Vape

There was also this picture on twitter, but it was posted by an individual so I cropped out his name. ABL surely got some publicity from these races!
    View attachment 582569
    Wow, it really stinks that they couldn't advertise their products, but it's sooooooo great that they chose a billion lives!!! If I bought juice, that would make me want to buy juice from them!! and now I maybe also know where @Von Vape got his username hehehe

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
    Mar 17, 2016
    and now I maybe also know where @Von Vape got his username hehehe
    NEWP. You'd be mistaken. :( I had no idea this company existed when I created my user name off of the top of my head, at the spur of the moment. My user name is a tribute to one of my life long heroes, Von Dutch. ;) :thumbs: Gotta hand it to 'em though for having NEARLY as brilliant a mind to come up with the same name, he, he, he. And I'm glad they appear to be NEARLY as classy too. :) :) :) GREAT minds DO think alike. :thumbs:

Vapers Unite!
    (The Real)
    :cool: Von Vape :cool:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    NEWP. You'd be mistaken. :( I had no idea this company existed when I created my user name off of the top of my head, at the spur of the moment. My user name is a tribute to one of my life long heroes, Von Dutch. ;) :thumbs: Gotta hand it to 'em though for having NEARLY as brilliant a mind to come up with the same name, he, he, he. And I'm glad they appear to be NEARLY as classy too. :) :) :) GREAT minds DO think alike. :thumbs:

Vapers Unite!
    (The Real)
    :cool: Von Vape :cool:
    oh kewl! that's why I said maybe, cuz ya never know. Jup, now I wonder if they got the name the same way you did. Maybe he's one of their heroes too! Now I gotta go look him up

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    That is normal speaking for him, at least in all his videos...
    jup but just a video persona. He didn't talk like that when he first started, and saw a recent interview. He really can talk like someone who's not crazy lol

I enjoyed his videos before he started affecting that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread