Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
medium.jpg

Tell your friends about the show.

A Billion Lives - North American Premiere

Saturday, August 6
Doors 7PM / Show 8PM
The Pabst Theater

After a successful international film festival run, award-winning documentary A Billion Lives has it’s red carpet North American premiere at the historic Pabst Theater.

A Billion Lives - North American Premiere | Saturday, August 06 | The Pabst Theater

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
After a successful international film festival run, award-winning documentary A Billion Lives has it’s red carpet North American premiere at the historic Pabst Theater.
Jup Senator Johnson talked to em too long before the showing, so he didn't get to see it, but from what I understand, Aaron sent him a copy of the film to watch. I'd thought he was at the showing they had before in DC, but not for sure.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
It was the So African Jozi awards.

As I stated up there ^^^, I saw on their FB that they won for the Jozi. Here is a screenshot:
View attachment 601071

Clearly, the festival website has not updated yet, since they have the trophy in their hands, and are not leaving Africa.
Thanks sonic!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
After our African Premiere at the Jozi Film Festival, Aaron & Dr. Human went on SABC News Online (basically the BBC of South Africa).

The video was here when i posted this lol Going to get another link.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A Billion Lives
11 hrs ·
While in Paris for our 4K UltraHD premiere at La Géode on Sunday, we were invited to the premiere of the French documentary Beyond the cloud tonight. We're very excited to see it. We need more light on this issue.

Here's the teaser:

https://youtu.be/gn8N9u1DrTc

Beyond the Cloud - Teaser
Documentary film about vaping. Produced by Vapexpo and…
youtube.com

very kewl to see another documentary coming out! Couldn't really watch the teaser cuz my eyes can't deal with anything that is like a strobe light, like pics moving that fast. Hope to hear more about this one as well and when it might be available for everyone to see.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
A Billion Lives
11 hrs ·
While in Paris for our 4K UltraHD premiere at La Géode on Sunday, we were invited to the premiere of the French documentary Beyond the cloud tonight. We're very excited to see it. We need more light on this issue.

Here's the teaser:

https://youtu.be/gn8N9u1DrTc

Beyond the Cloud - Teaser
Documentary film about vaping. Produced by Vapexpo and…
youtube.com

salem, do you have any further info on Beyond the Cloud? I think the film in its entirety was to be released today, perhaps tomorrow, no?

Beyond the cloud
Yesterday at 4:44pm ·
Thank you very much to all the people who came tonight for the premiere of Beyond the Cloud in Paris. That was an amazing evening for us, after so many time and energy put into this movie, your warm and kind comments were gold to us.

The movie will be soon released online. We don't have the exact time yet but it will be probably between Sunday night and Monday evening. Stay tuned, it's coming!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Reactions: Debadoo

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
salem, do you have any further info on Beyond the Cloud? I think the film in its entirety was to be released today, perhaps tomorrow, no?

Beyond the cloud
Yesterday at 4:44pm ·
Thank you very much to all the people who came tonight for the premiere of Beyond the Cloud in Paris. That was an amazing evening for us, after so many time and energy put into this movie, your warm and kind comments were gold to us.

The movie will be soon released online. We don't have the exact time yet but it will be probably between Sunday night and Monday evening. Stay tuned, it's coming!

Maybe tonight? Just saw this-

Beyond the cloud
23 hrs ·
The film is about to be released on YouTube. This message is in French sorry, next time we'll do it also in English:). Can't wait to have your feedback.
Beyond the cloud | Facebook

If you don't have FB account, just click on not now when it tells you to log in.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
wow........really hope they subtitle it at least

There was a video posted just below that post. I am hoping that was the message that they were talking about is only in French and not the actual YouTube video.

ECF wouldn't let me post it for some reason.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
a billion lives NEEDS to be plastered everywhere. i want to put the link on my facebook page. i want to force my ignorant mother who says im still smoking to watch it. i want people to know what is going on, why it is going on, and what NEEDS to be done to stop the evil true agenda of big pharma, and big tobacco. i want people to see what the actual research says about smoking and vaping and the differences in health effects. the media has spewed out enough harmful and inaccurate statements about vaping. it HAS to stop. SOMEHOW. how many people are still smoking that otherwise would have quit smoking.

we need something to fight back with, but a small niche of viewings of the film aren't going to matter. it needs to be everywhere and it should have been everywhere already. if this was showing at the theaters i already would have seen it. problem is most documentaries do not make to the theater and if they do the people in line buying tickets will be limited to people that actually care about. the biggest audience for this film is going to be youtube, netflix, and or national TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread