Billy the Kid's Saloon- stressed?? Come here to unwind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I think we need a place to unwind after all this Deeming regs stress we are all feeling. Here is your place, an old wild west saloon, get it off your chest, vape a cool one and enjoy each other's company :) I think we need to get it off our chest all this FDA pressure.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Saloon pic.jpg
Here's what we look like from the outside so you know you have the right place :) So kick off the dust from your boots and come right in and sit a spell :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well here's my story boys, I was really stressed over the FDA Deeming regs, then I was hoppin'
saloon girl.jpg

mad, caused me to vape twice my usual amount of juice, then I went on a spending spree that could only compare to the ole Robber Barons buying up the west for Railroad. How 'bout you?

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I don't know what that sticky stuff is all over the floor but I ain't cleaning it up.

PS: Pomegranate is the best fruit flavor!
I don't know about pomegranite...but seeing as I'm not even a fruit flavor lover, I recently got a sample bottle of Betelgeuse from Nicoticket with my order of Wakanda and I gotta say, this is some good stuff! I dilute and run low power but there's still plenty of flavor in there. Took me a week or so to figure out what it reminded me of...vitaminwater XXX.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Great crowd tonight! A poker game, some pool players and right now there is a cloud chaser completion out back and of course the tootle puffers at the juice bar:) don't forget Ladies night tomorrow 1/2 price on all strawberry shortcake and Red Vevet Cake juice for the Ladies! Wear your best outfit ladies and we will vote on best old west girly duds :) Post pictures! Bring your friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread