Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Discussion in 'Bionic Vapor' started by jcalis1394, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jcalis1394

jcalis1394 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Good evening everyone! As a token of appreciation and a way to say a big loud "THANK YOU!" to all of you for your tremendous support, we decided to do a 50% off sale for a whole week! However, we recently started a giveaway here on ECF as an event celebrating that we made it to ECF! We had been open for two weeks before we finally finished all the paperwork to become a registered supplier so it was worth the celebration :).That giveaway has grown incredibly fast, it is safe to assume tonight there will be two more winners making it a grand total of NINE winners in just 3 days! So for that incredible love and support, here's a second event! Are you ready for TWO events? Here we go!

During the 50% off sale (all of the prices are updated reflecting their 50% off value, no need for coupon codes!), if you make an order, do the following to receive a 60% discount coupon for your next purchase:

Leave your ECF username in the comment section of your order, then post here your order #. After we confirm it, we'll message you your very own 60% off coupon code! As simple as that! (To make it fair, if you have already made an order during the sale, post the order # here to get your code too!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Referral event

Here's an event akin to a referral system. If you refer someone to our website, tell them to write your ECF username in the comment section when they place an order. Then post here the name of the person you've referred. After we verify it, we'll then contact you with one of the 4 coupon codes depending on the amount of referrals you've made:

1 referral = 25% discount code usable once (30ML bottles at $15/sample pack at $22.50)
    5 referrals = 50% discount code usable twice (30ML bottles at $10/sample pack at $15)
    10 referrals = 75% discount code usable three times (30ML bottles at $5/sample pack at $7.50)
    20 referrals = 90% discount code usable four times (30ML bottles at $2/sample pack at $3)

Does that sound good? We sure hope it does! Bionic Vapor rewards love and support, and you can count on it that whenever you see events, giveaways and discount sales, YOU have earned it! Just to put it into perspective, if you successfully get 20 referrals confirmed, you'd have: TEN discount codes. Yes, you guessed it. The codes are cumulative!

Alright folks, next event!

The 50% discount sale is officially extended for another 2 weeks making it a grand total of an entire month! But why stop there, right? Here's the way to extend the sale, and this time we'll offer FIVE different goals!

If we reach before the sale ends (5/26):
    2000 posts - sale will be extended for another week at a 25% discount rate.
    2250 posts - sale will be extended for another week at a 35% discount rate
    2500 posts - sale will be extended for another week at a 45% discount rate.
    3000 posts - sale will be extended for another week at a 50% discount rate.
    3500 posts - sale will be extended for another TWO weeks at a 50% discount rate.

Here's the link to our flavors: Bionic Vapor's E-Juice

[​IMG]

[***Moderated- removed sections against Supplier rules]

2. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

order #1044 I do not see my note on my order confirmation though

3. jcalis1394

Odd, we've successfully gotten all order comments. We don't see yours though. Don't worry though, we've confirmed your order. You'll get your 60% discount code shortly! :)

4. Renegayde

LOL could be my fault I was completing my order and went to look at one of the flavors and then clicked back to finish my order and did not re-check to see if my note was there

5. jcalis1394

:D That's OK, we were able to confirm your order regardless of the order comments :)

6. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Order 1046 here - Thanks!!

7. jcalis1394

Confirmed. We'll send you your discount code shortly! :)

8. Renegayde

I am shocked more ppl are not taking advantage of this LOL

9. jcalis1394

Well, it is quite harder to refer people. That's why the prizes are so outrageous, because we know getting someone else to buy a product is not easy at all.

That's why we decided to also reward those who take advantage of the 50% discount sale with a 60% discount code :)

10. jcalis1394

We've updated the OP adding another sweet little treat for you all!

Let's make things even more interesting! If this thread reaches 500 posts before 4/30 11:59 PM, we will extend the 50% sale for another entire WEEK! You'll have plenty of time to take advantage of this crazy sale until 5/7!

11. Renegayde

LOL just crazy!!!!!!!

12. jcalis1394

We shall keep the craziness going! :laugh:

13. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1026 :) amazing!

14. jcalis1394

Order confirmed. Incoming discount code :).

15. jcalis1394

Remember if you want this 50% discount sale to last another week, simply start up a conversation here! If we reach 500 posts, we'll make it happen! :D Did you win or order a sample pack but are disheartened that by the time you find your favorites, the sale will be gone? Let's remedy that!

16. Renegayde

Hey all how is everyone today?

17. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Can't figure why people aren't taking advantage of this great opportunity - at least order one flavor!!!!!

18. Renegayde

I know right.....I mean 50% off on this order and then you get a 60% off code for a order after the sale....WoW

19. TheProphet

TheProphet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ordered a sampler, order number 1050.

Come on guys, we got the other thread over 500 posts in no time, lets see this one get going too.

20. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

work it! its goin to take at least a week for my order to reach overseas, and i know i wanna reorder with such an amazing deal!
    how long have you been vaping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.