Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
My ADV is a Banana Colada flavor. I'd really love to try Lucena from 5 Pawns, but I'm not about to drop $30 on a bottle of liquid that I don't know I'll love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have immense respect for Five Pawns. While we disagree on the pricing, their e-juice is quite unique and you can taste their quality. Me personally? Most of their 10 flavors are not for me, but that's because of my own preferences. I was quite excited with their Mixology Edition, and luckily a local B&M had them to sample before they were released. Unique and bold, they are different. Grandmaster and Castle Long are my favorites, the rest of the line is a hit or miss for my taste buds. If you were to try their line and ours side by side, you'd see what I mean regarding flavor profiles. Still, they are probably the e-juice manufacturers we respect the most.

And yes, while we pride ourselves in our line being completely unique that will drive your taste buds into chaos, we won't bash other fellow companies. We are happy to suggest them, as we believe each one of them has their own style and flavor profile. We are more than willing to share our personal experiences with other lines as well. :) To Bionic Vapor, they are not competition, they are fellow manufacturers. :D

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
We'll start posting reviews we've gotten via Facebook, e-mails, reviewers, and on our website. Here's the first one!

review.png

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Oh we can do that no problem. What's everybody's ADV? Favorite flavors? Flavors you really want to try?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i came up with my adv of watermelon mint, it a non candy watermelon 90% and 10 sweet mint(think orbits)
flavors i want to try obviously bionics, they got those crazy flavor describtions, and then all the juice on my shelf. i only have a few bottles my hubby didnt like, now i got some of my own i can wait to try. i had a savory for the first time a few days ago, and it shifted my opion on fruity only. and then there is a ry4 that smells better than its pain carmel counterpart. i just cant decide

what i REALLY want is a dripping atomizer so i can actually try them with out waiting for an empty ato

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
yep and yep, im thinking about hovering over my hubbys shoulder and makin him order one, he keeps eyeing my juice collection, but he does low to zero nic, and im just off analogs so im at 18, i think thats the only reason he keeps his hands off for the moment, but i dont know how long that will last

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
i couldnt resist their descriptions, i think if my stuff doesnt make it before the sale ends, i may just have to order the ones i think ill like, and then hope i dont miss the maybes, at least after the sale i will still have the 60 off for a refil, but currently im in hoard mode because the mil post is about to ban eliq again, and i really dont like the german b&m 2 hrs away, bc they dont lable anything right, and its in german anyways, and they are so rude to americans even though ive personal sent people to them to get started while we wait for shippments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread