Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
7emadave.jpg
some work I've been doing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Google really needs to hurry up with that self driving car.

A couple of years ago, I was living in White Sulphur Springs WV and we drove to VA almost daily house hunting. One day we were almost to the state line and a long straight stretch... we were going above the limit... but about 2 miles back we could see this vehicle and it was absolutely flying... it caught up us in just a couple minutes. It was weaving all over the road and you could tell it was hitting the warning strips at the sides but never slowed down. Finally passed us and a big sign on the back said Caution: Blind Driver

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
A couple of years ago, I was living in White Sulphur Springs WV and we drove to VA almost daily house hunting. One day we were almost to the state line and a long straight stretch... we were going above the limit... but about 2 miles back we could see this vehicle and it was absolutely flying... it caught up us in just a couple minutes. It was weaving all over the road and you could tell it was hitting the warning strips at the sides but never slowed down. Finally passed us and a big sign on the back said Caution: Blind Driver

Driving by braille.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
So I needed to change the cotton in my dripper this morning cause it was getting gross. I was thinking of dripping some more heavens temptation, but cinnamon delight was screaming my name from my vape box even though it really needed to steep till this weekend. At least that was the plan. Well it grabbed my hand and lunged onto my cotton before I could stop it ..... holy moly ..... I've been dripping it all day ... it's amazing!!!

I hope custard will ripen too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread