Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good evening my fellow bionic minions! *Evil laughter* *chokes a bit*

We recently started our second giveaway, but it was too much hassle for you guys as well as a bit boring (you know, pick numbers, post a pic, be done with it...bleh). We want it to be easy, fun, a place to hang out where you can also win prizes! So here's the third giveaway!

Were you wondering what you had to do to win? Oh well, it doesn't get any more simple than this: post! :D This is exactly like our first giveaway, where we want you to talk with other fellow members, ask us questions, start cool and random conversations and just have fun! The sky is the limit! Every 125 posts there'll be a random winner picked by the randomizer, and all winners for the day will be announced close to midnight, EST. However we've added a little something to make things more interesting!

Here's the cool part. Each one of you can win two times per month, so you might get lucky!

***PRIZES***
Prize #1-Sample Three pack. Three 10ML bottles of the flavors/nicotine strength of your choosing!
Prize #2-30ML bottle (glass or plastic, your choice) of the flavor/nicotine strength/(PG/VG) ratio of your choosing!
Prize #3- Two 15ML bottles of the flavors/nicotine strength/(PG/VG ratio) of your choosing!
Prizes will be sent 1-2 days after we receive your reply!

This giveaway will continue until we hit 2000 posts (as per contest rules) and then we'll either create a fourth giveaway or continue this one on another thread.

[***Moderated- removed sections against Supplier rules]

You can check out our entire e-juice line and descriptions here: Bionic Vapor's E-Juice

sample_logo3.jpg

Good luck to all of you, and let the fun begin anew! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hey all, I hope I can contribute to some discussions in this thread!

Thanks again jcalis1394 :thumb:
Our pleasure! Always happy to see new faces pop in our crazy bionic family! :)

jorge! how dare you give away more stuff! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vapor:
I know, I know, naughty Jorge, how dare I. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread