Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Loving vaping so far. Been off the ciggies for about 5 weeks and much prefer this. Though, not really saving much cos I keep spending money on new bits and bobs for this instead. The other half won't be impressed. Haha.

Sent by carrier pigeon via Mozambique.

Eventually it will be much cheaper I'm sure (assuming you don't get too involved with the unicorn mod chasing which is easier said than done) especially with the generosity of the companies that hold these contests.

Eventually it will be much cheaper I'm sure (assuming you don't get too involved with the unicorn mod chasing which is easier said than done) especially with the generosity of the companies that hold these contests.

Well as long as I don't spend more on this than the analogs then I'm good :)
May have gotten bit by the mod bug already though. Bought myself an SVD the other day and already I'm fancying a VTR or some other box mod.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Well as long as I don't spend more on this than the analogs then I'm good :)
May have gotten bit by the mod bug already though. Bought myself an SVD the other day and already I'm fancying a VTR or some other box mod.

What do you think of the SVD? My friend bought one of those recently.

What do you think of the SVD? My friend bought one of those recently.

Liking it so far matey.
It was between that and the Vamo V5 but with all the threads I'd seen about people having issues with the build quality on the Vamo I decided to spend that bit more on the SVD. Happy with it all in all and the things built like a bloody tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread