Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I am wanting to get a vv/vw battery/mod when i can afford to. There are so many options out there....and they are all so pretty!

Brought to you by Tapatalk

I'm really liking the little 20/30 watt box mods, They're becoming much more affordable as well.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I'm thinking of getting into the rda/mech mod world myself ... just recently upgraded from a regular ego to a vv ego ... wow, what a difference!

I am wanting to get a vv/vw battery/mod when i can afford to. There are so many options out there....and they are all so pretty!

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA

Same here. I'll probably pick up an iTaste MVP2. That way I can use my existing tanks until I get better ones.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA

That's exactly what I'm researching, ducklady. Am I the only one who feels completely s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d trying to make up my mind??? ugh

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
I'm thinking of getting into the rda/mech mod world myself ... just recently upgraded from a regular ego to a vv ego ... wow, what a difference!

I'm kinda torn between the EGO vv and the itaste vv (the squar-ish one, not the "box"). I'm not sure I need the itaste, but it looks really nice. The EGO comes in SO many colors!

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Thanks for the input guys! It is hard making a decision on which one. I have a nemesis clone and a VMOD (both were given to me, one a gift, the other I won a few months ago), but neither are vv. I cannot afford one right now. So I have been researching :)

I've been wanting a Nemesis, they're sexy, but I'm not experienced enough to delve into a mech mod yet.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I've heard tons of good stuff about the MVP, everyone raves about them! Talk about a feature packed device! You could always pick up a simple ego vv for now and it would be alot cheaper, probably close to half the price. I was lucky enough to get my ego vv's as a PIF and so glad I did, loving them! Simple, and gets the job done :D

Thanks for the input guys! It is hard making a decision on which one. I have a nemesis clone and a VMOD (both were given to me, one a gift, the other I won a few months ago), but neither are vv. I cannot afford one right now. So I have been researching :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread