[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good evening minions! We are running the 24 hour 25% discount sale live now! Just use the coupon code "NEWS15" to get it.

The newsletter appears to be working properly as well. If you have signed up for our newsletter before during checkout, you should've received 2 e-mails by now from it. Really excited to be able to keep everyone posted this way!

Reactions: Seleya

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Also, regarding the giveaways that I mentioned were planned for this month, the plan is for both the giveaway in this sub and the giveaway in the supplier's sub to start at the same time on May 26th for 3 days, 2 winners for each, 60ml per winner.

I think I ran everyone off here. :oops:
Not at all! It's the weekend :D

Reactions: angelphyre

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Alright, I've finished 95% of all orders, worked a total of 22 hours in these past 2 days. It was fun, and now I have to head off, start packing and getting ready for tomorrow's flight which is really early (in fact, I have to be at the airport in 6 hours). The store has now been closed until May 21st.

So with that being said, I wish you all an excellent weekend and beginning of next week, and I'll see you all on Wednesday! :D

Reactions: Seleya

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My grandbaby that wasn't due until August was born yesterday morning at 12:40 a.m. May 16, she weighs 620 grams about 1 lb 6 oz, and is 11.5 inches long. She is so so tiny. She is breathing on her own right now and maintaining her blood pressure. She will be in the hospital until August. Just keep my grandbaby & me and my family in your prayers.

0c4ae3eff22ae6e7d76a474190ad563f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread