[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
10401478_715669631827317_7199741156372419398_n.jpg
I almost choked on my vapor when I saw that. :lol:

Reactions: whodat2112

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I wanted to get married on the 4th of July. I though, that way, I couldn't possibly ever forget my anniversary. My wife insisted that "Independence" Day would be a bad choice. We were married June 9th...17 years, 23 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds of marital bliss ago.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
So I had a dream last night that the company that makes Orbit gum started making e-liquid. It was called Orbit NAB e-liquid. There was a commercial for it on tv, and their slogan was "NAB it before they BAN it." And the main flavor they advertised was "rice cream" which was a rice crispy ice cream.

My sleeping brain is a genius sometimes.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
So I had a dream last night that the company that makes Orbit gum started making e-liquid. It was called Orbit NAB e-liquid. There was a commercial for it on tv, and their slogan was "NAB it before they BAN it." And the main flavor they advertised was "rice cream" which was a rice crispy ice cream.

My sleeping brain is a genius sometimes.
people tell me all the time I'm smarter when I'm asleep, I guess maybe not the way you mean. :lol: however the juice sounds good. Pitch it to JC, it's about time we put him to work making some new flavors. :D

Reactions: angelphyre

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
people tell me all the time I'm smarter when I'm asleep, I guess maybe not the way you mean. :lol: however the juice sounds good. Pitch it to JC, it's about time we put him to work making some new flavors. :D
I'm not sure I would want him to make it. It actually doesn't sound that good. I just thought it was interesting that my brain came up with an entire commercial, slogan and flavor, lol.

Reactions: angelphyre

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I just came across something that I need, for a 'weird' reason. Many many moons ago, when I got my first personal pc I discovered you could name your pc, and I had just discovered the whole steampunk genre, so I decided to name my pc 'gizmo'. Ever since then any pc or anything I could give a name to I have called gizmo, gizmodroid [phone], gizmobit [thumbsticks]. Now I have found the gizmo box mod.
:wub:

Reactions: Seleya

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I just came across something that I need, for a 'weird' reason. Many many moons ago, when I got my first personal pc I discovered you could name your pc, and I had just discovered the whole steampunk genre, so I decided to name my pc 'gizmo'. Ever since then any pc or anything I could give a name to I have called gizmo, gizmodroid [phone], gizmobit [thumbsticks]. Now I have found the gizmo box mod.
You must get it [emoji14]

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
MDkwREM3NjZCQTc4NDM3MTlGNEU6MjA2NmVmYzQwYWM5NjkxZWI5NTVmMGUzODYzZTU5YWQ6Ojo6OjA=

Here's what I have to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread