[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Funny how ya ask for feedback, yet nobody really says anything until it's a giveaway :p
Yes it is, but I would like to go ahead and answer the comment request here (just to avoid being entered in the drawing). As far as a new feature I would like to see on devices in the future, I would like to see the puff counter replaced by a watt-hours tracker. I don't know of anyone who pays attention to the puff counter once the novelty of it wears off. Knowing the actual watt-hours used, however, could provide a bunch of useful information about the device itself as well as comparative information for the toppers/coils used on it.

Reactions: Seleya

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Yes it is, but I would like to go ahead and answer the comment request here (just to avoid being entered in the drawing). As far as a new feature I would like to see on devices in the future, I would like to see the puff counter replaced by a watt-hours tracker. I don't know of anyone who pays attention to the puff counter once the novelty of it wears off. Knowing the actual watt-hours used, however, could provide a bunch of useful information about the device itself as well as comparative information for the toppers/coils used on it.
I do like that idea.

I think either I worded the question poorly or no one really watched to see what I said because everyone is answering the question differently in the comments, lol.

Reactions: IML8

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
17 Unintentionally Sexual Church Signs

ncn1.12.jpg

17 Unintentionally Sexual Church Signs - Dontpokethebear.com

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I do like that idea.

I think either I worded the question poorly or no one really watched to see what I said because everyone is answering the question differently in the comments, lol.

I seen that too. You worded it just fine. Since it was a specific condition for a chance at the giveaway, maybe only those people who followed your instructions should be eligible. The people paying attention will be rewarded with increased odds of winning because of it and the rest will pay attention next time. Sounds fair to me.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Don't quote me on this part, but I don't think the Disrupter isn't metal on the outside like the Coolfire. I say this because my other mods will be cool to the touch when I pick them up and are obviously metal. The Disrupter is more of just "room temp" feel. I don't want to say it's plastic on the outside, but whatever it is on the outside does feel high quality and doesn't have a cheap feel to it.

By the way, it is metal. Apparently I just never put it down long enough to get the warmth from my hand off of it until the past day or so. :lol:

Reactions: whodat2112

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I do like that idea.

I just found out that the Yihi chip in the SX Mini M Class has a joules (watt-seconds) counter. I hope this catches on and spreads once people realize the utility of it. Reading various comments on it though, it seems that most people are still mystified by the joule. It's not that hard. Your home's electric meter is just a joules counter.

For my next brilliant idea, I propose bringing running water inside houses. INSIDE! Imagine the possibilities. What? Somebody's already thought of that? Oh well. How about flying stage coaches. That would be great.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
If you ever get bored, just start arguing with a 4 year old, it'll keep you occupied for hours.
Yes. 4 year olds are insufferable, unrepentant, relativistic ideologues. I had a conversation with my 4 year old granddaughter last night when I tried to correct her song lyrics, but she insisted that everyone could sing it however they wanted and it would still mean the same thing. Apparently, they give out trophies for that sort of independent thinking in schools now-a-days. Humanity is doomed.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Good evening everyone!

If you've been wondering why I've been missing, here's an update for you all. We recently ran into a bit of a hiccup with USPS and our label software (Stamps.com) where they charged our credit card twice for the monthly payment. Our bank blocked the card and the payments didn't go through therefore making our labels obsolete. Just finished fixing it this afternoon.

The second reason is a highly possible trip to New Zealand within 1-2 months for around 2 weeks or so to visit relatives.

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you all more very soon as well as upcoming giveaways and discounts.
This could possibly be the reason for delay. Not sure.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I just found out that the Yihi chip in the SX Mini M Class has a joules (watt-seconds) counter. I hope this catches on and spreads once people realize the utility of it. Reading various comments on it though, it seems that most people are still mystified by the joule. It's not that hard. Your home's electric meter is just a joules counter.

For my next brilliant idea, I propose bringing running water inside houses. INSIDE! Imagine the possibilities. What? Somebody's already thought of that? Oh well. How about flying stage coaches. That would be great.
Hey how about a bathroom inside the house, I think you might have to use some the water you're bringing in to rinse things away, Imagine the possiblities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread