1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Birth Control Pill and Vaping

Discussion in 'Health, Safety and Vaping' started by Kirssstens, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kirssstens

Kirssstens Super Member ECF Veteran

Because I am (was) a longtime smoker, I have never taken the birth control pill. I would like to start taking it, not just to prevent pregnancy but for other reasons as well. I won't go into those other reasons because I'm sure you know what they are.

Now that I am vaping, will you help me understand the potential risks and how they relate to being a vaper'er as oppossed to the risks associated with smoking.

I realize there are not 'longterm studies' or research to back up any info, I'm interested in your opinion.

I want to do this and hope it will work to resolve some issues.

thanks friend

2. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

3. Kirssstens

Kirssstens Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks PureVapor, I did a search for ''birth control" and got a whole lot of other stuff. This should help, thanks again.

4. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

There is a little known Google search for ECF at the very very bottom of every page of ECF if you scroll all the way down. Very useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.