Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
...but probably wiser than us all because of it...

I am pretty wise. I have learned a lot in 22 years.

Like did you know that when you use your microwave for a timer you better make DAMN SURE that you pushed the 'timer' button instead of the 'cook' button?? Especially if there's nothing in there, the glass plate will explode and you will spend the next 3 hours cleaning out bits of melted glass covered in char.

I just learned that yesterday. Getting wiser by the day.

blkeyedszn

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
USA
Ahahaha... thanks for the laugh. I totally needed that today. I'm sorry for laughing, but man is that SO something I could see myself doing.

I am pretty wise. I have learned a lot in 22 years.

Like did you know that when you use your microwave for a timer you better make DAMN SURE that you pushed the 'timer' button instead of the 'cook' button?? Especially if there's nothing in there, the glass plate will explode and you will spend the next 3 hours cleaning out bits of melted glass covered in char.

I just learned that yesterday. Getting wiser by the day.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Whoooaa that's insane! I've always wanted that birthday. Ironically with all of the 7's in my bday I'm very unlucky. And I'm not the only one with a birthday like that in my family... My uncle's birthday is 5/5/55 born at 5:55 Pm and weighed 5 pounds 5 ounces, no joke! He says he's glad he wasn't one day, month and decade later ;)
happy birthday!! :D

My Aunt has the unlucky birthday of 6/6/69, (gotta love the 9 on the end though, haha) and everything else is full of 6's too, but I don't remember the details. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread