Bizarre idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
How about nail art stickers?

They are not e-cigarette-related in any way, shape or form, and whether people use them to decorate their fingernails, microwaves, or electric hookah-doodles is beyond ECF control.

You can buy them for about a dollar US a sheet, shipped, on eBay, so they can't be very expensive to produce.

Though naturally most people will want gold and silver swirly script with rhinestones, I would suggest including some in a plain font, even without jewels, in order to be sensitive to males still working on security issues.

wuflef.jpg

(Illustration of a typical nail art sticker)

CoffeeFairy

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX USA

They are not e-cigarette-related in any way, shape or form, and whether people use them to decorate their fingernails, microwaves, or electric hookah-doodles is beyond ECF control.

You can buy them for about a dollar US a sheet, shipped, on eBay, so they can't be very expensive to produce.

Though naturally most people will want gold and silver swirly script with rhinestones, I would suggest including some in a plain font, even without jewels, in order to be sensitive to males still working on security issues.

View attachment 66147

I would SO use these like they were going out of style...or even just sticker-stickers and some could be small enough to USE for nails (or PVs or cases or I could figure out a way to put one inside one of my tongue-studs, LMAO....I already have an anti-decaf one, maybe I should have a pro-ECF one)

SusanK

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Virginia Beach

View attachment 66147

I have nail art stickers on mine :)
get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Simplejack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Washington
How about a contest to design a new logo or T-shirt design? I'm sure there is a few people with Photoshop skills that could come up with a design on a T-shirt that people will actually want to wear.
Not just a 3 letter font printed on a shirt, but a actual logo..
You make the contest, people will come and you might be surprised on what cool designs people can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread