Here, there, everywhere!
black_friday_last_one_funny_shirt.jpg

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
nice shirt! If you don't mind m asking, what does the writing in your signature mean?

TC is Treasure Chest, it's a PIF thing where you can give stuff away you don't use/want and you can take if you see something you like, but only every 30 days can you take.

And FYI - I DO NOT DO BLACK FRIDAY!!!! No way!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
They are all awesome!!! I can't wait to see more! I can tell already, this is gonna be a tough choice.

Glad you have to make the choice ......LOL!!!

Goodnight all and thanks for a fun contest.......

Good luck to all those who are going to brave it tomorrow.........well I guess some starting tonight!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Glad you have to make the choice ......LOL!!!

Goodnight all and thanks for a fun contest.......

Good luck to all those who are going to brave it tomorrow.........well I guess some starting tonight!

Hi Laura!!!! :)

I'm not one!!

I'll stay at home and post pictures of it. :laugh:

And nighty night....sleep tight everyone.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your name and address.

WHY - Thank You . . . :D

Email will be coming your way . . . :)

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Black animals free during Las Cruces animal shelter's Friday eventSun-News reportlcsun-news.com
Posted: 11/21/2012 02:10:29 PM MST

LAS CRUCES — Black is in season, especially at the Animal Service Center of the Mesilla Valley.

Black-colored animals will be free and all other animals half-price during the animal shelter's fourth annual Black Friday event from 9 to 3 p.m. Friday at Petco, 3050 E. Lohman Ave., and noon to 6 p.m. at the shelter, 3551 Bataan Memorial.

Adoption fee includes age-appropriate vaccinations, alterations, rabies vaccination and microchip with registration.

black puppy friday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread