Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Naturally extracted tobacco does not mean cleanly extracted necessarily. Getting a decently potent tobacco flavoring became close to impossible a couple years ago and I don't know why. Seeing more and more home brew attempts at getting a tobacco flavor lately.

As for the term "naturally extracted" it could mean anything. There's a mega thread on this site about tobacco extraction you may want to peruse which will give better data on the various methodology. Then once you have your terminology you could try to get more data out of the company via email or some such.

There are so very many people mixing juice these days it's hard to keep track. Lot of here one week gone the next stuff. I wish you luck though.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I had heard comments about Black Note being the best tobacco flavored juice out there, but that was about a year ago and I never used it myself. I had also heard that it was rather expensive. I use the tobacco line of Mister E Liquid. I enjoy the flavor and their prices, while not cheap, are not bad either.

Reactions: MSK421

poirot

May 15, 2017
Naturally extracted tobacco does not mean cleanly extracted necessarily. Getting a decently potent tobacco flavoring became close to impossible a couple years ago and I don't know why. Seeing more and more home brew attempts at getting a tobacco flavor lately.

As for the term "naturally extracted" it could mean anything. There's a mega thread on this site about tobacco extraction you may want to peruse which will give better data on the various methodology. Then once you have your terminology you could try to get more data out of the company via email or some such.

There are so very many people mixing juice these days it's hard to keep track. Lot of here one week gone the next stuff. I wish you luck though.
thanks for the info checked out the archive on ecf good information

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
I found them to be very well crafted, but not something I could consume "all day" I tried the Prelude. To me, this had the flavor like the way a fresh opened pack of cigarettes smell, not the combusting cigarette. Everything with it will be subtle. There is sweetness and earthiness, but nothing sweet like an RY4 or the like. It is probably the closest thing to an actual cigarette i have found I'd say.

• Agree
Reactions: Xavier_Ninnis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread