Black note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Black Note makes/sells NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos) that perform better than most retail NETs but at the cost of flavor strength (they're lightly flavored). Black Note is generally well received by those who've tried them but at $1 per ml they're considerably more expensive than other retail NETs. Are they worth the hefty price? Wasn't for me but taste (and value) is highly subjective between individuals so my suggestion would be to try them and see, but also try sampling NET from other popular vendors which cost -half- as much. Naturally Extracted tobacco.com and Heather's Heavenly Vapes.com are definitely worth a try.

.......what kind of vaping/equipment they run best on. I'm a MTL vaper.....

I vape NETs and hybrid NETs exclusively. Like all naturally extracted flavors, NETs are harder on wicks/coils than synthetic flavored juice, for this reason I recommend using RBAs but any type of atty will work just fine. From 2 ohms @ 7 watts (back when I inhaled MTL) to 0.4 ohms @ 50 watts (DL) I've enjoyed NETs over a wide range of builds/power so your current preferred setup should be ok. As far as attys go, I personally prefer deep well RDAs when at home and RDTAs when out and about but that's just what suits me best, YMMV.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
anyone have experience with these? Was thinking of trying the prelude. Curious if they are worth the price, and what kind of vaping/equipment they run best on. I'm a MTL vaper. I haven't run across a negative review on them yet.
It's best to use this type of liquid in a RTA or an RDA. They can easily kill pre-made stock coils. It's much cheaper in an Rta to just change the wick and dry burn your coil. DL or MTL that's up to you.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
B Note flavors, at least for me, took some getting used to. Forte seems to be the mildest followed by Prelude and then Sonata. Couldn't handle the Legato or Quartet. Each is a different tobacco. 6 months in, I couldn't get enough Prelude! Too bad it's so expensive. The expense has forced me to try DIY. (waiting on supplies)

You might try one of their sampler packs to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread