Bleeding anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
I've been vaping for 4.5 years and I don't think I ever asked about this but does anybody else also bleeds from vaping, not always but, hey, it really should be never?
Well, it happens to me sometimes. Just very minor bleeds and I can't really tell if they're from the gums (maybe they are at times), from the back of my nose, from the throat of even from the lungs. I think they may be minor nose bleeds actually but it's really hard to tell.

Lately, I've felt more easily fatigued too and had several cases o shortness of breath that affects me from the throat up to the nose. But I relate that to the fact that I've been incredibly tense lately and that being tense also affects my digestions and makes me feel full for too long, that together with swallowing too much air.

Anyway, has anybody else felt this way, especially the minor bleedings?

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Take the advice from a cancer victim going on five years. Not that you have cancer God forbid it.
    Biggest mistake I every did was putting off seeing the Dr when I was bleeding could have saved me from going through hell. Don't fool around when bleeding could be nothing more than sore gums but what ever it is catch it before it bites you.

Last edited:

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Really.

Anyway, I've actually been in touch with the doctor (actually, more than one, including friends and family, for several reasons), I've had very thorough blood tests done very recently as well as ultrasound scans and all was hunky dory in the physical department. And I haven't experienced any weight loss, appetite loss, strange coughs, bumps anywhere, nothing like that really...

I forgot to say, apart fort the fact that I've been under intense stress as if I'm going to burst at times, that I have what they call functional dyspepsia ever since I was a teen and, yes, I've tried all kinds of meds, therapies etc. throughout the years. It just becomes much worse when I'm stressed and I can't even tell for sure if it's the stress that causes the dyspepsia or the dyspepsia that causes the stress or both. I may also have allergies as I have several symptoms of that, namely sneezing non-stop at times for no apparent reason.
    Well, I was just wondering if anybody had anything like these small bleedings that they could relate to vaping or to vaping certain juices or to juices causing dryness, whatever...

EDIT: On the flip side, I've been taking Valdoxan as a friend who's a psychiatrist told me to try it and he also told me to check my liver functions after two to three weeks. And I just found out I currently have low alkaline phosphatase! I was talking to him on the phone just yesterday and he said of course there'd be nothing wrong with my liver functions, taking the tests was just the protocol. Well, I think I'm going to try and call him in the next half hour or so as it generally is his lunch time, now I have to see what he says about that before I may develop bigger issues.

Last edited:

Steamix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2013
    Vapistan
    Common advice is to drink plenty when fresh to vaping. It does dry out the mucous membranes. Especially when vaping lots and high PG. Stick to high fluid intake. One of the most common complaints you hear from phhysicians all over the globe is that their patients are neglecting their fluid intake. Applies even more so for vapers, extremely more so for vapers who are physically active , job- or otherwise.
    Dry mucous membranes are less 'elastic' and can crack more easy when sneezin or blowing your nose or stressed otherwise. So avoid hangovers, stay drunk ... errr....make sure you get plenty of water, juices, etc.
    Had this happen to me once. After vaping a lot during a long dry hot day, I sneezed and my nose bled. Now I am making sure that I am drinking enough water and things are fine.
    Still, if matters don't seem right, seein a doc is always a sensible choice.

Reactions: KattMamma

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2014
    Acton, Maine, United States
    I got an EVIC VT and used the nickel coil in TC mode for approximately 24 hours. Yesterday I took a short nap and when I awoke, I had to cough. Up came a ton of mucus and blood along with a nasty sore throat. Seems like nickel can cause issues in people with no metal allergies. I switched over to the Ti coil last night to see if that would be an issue and so far so good. Was a bit unsettling though because I have never experienced that when using kanthal in wattage mode.

Reactions: David Wolf
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread