Blending down juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Tractor Supply has a variety of syringe sizes (from 3mL - 60mL) for dirt cheap! They're in the animal meds section. Usually they're $.65-$1.50 each.

ETA: Oops! Forgot you're in Canada. Don't know if TS is only in the US or not. Most any place that sells animal feed, horse supplies & meds, etc. should have them though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ames001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
For those that use any company that offers both nic liquids and then the twins in 0nic
What's your chosen method of mixing? I resorted to drop by drop my first time round because pipettes didn't seem to cut it ...
I'm using tasty vapor 36 and 0 blending down to 12 if that makes a difference :)

I would use a Graduated Cylinder.

esmokeclub-glass-measuring-graduated-cylinders-1-b.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I would use a Graduated Cylinder.

I would, too, because I've already got them from 10mL to 500mL in size. But figured the OP might have a problem finding 1 locally to get ASAP. Syringes are a lot cheaper, too, if not needed for lots of measuring and/or large amounts. He could actually use anything that would hold liquid, since it's only a 1:2 ratio that he needs, not a specific measurement. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Lol the Chem major in me had thought of that... But I'd no idea where to look. I'm guessing there's places to get them without joining in on the highschool order... Would i be searching "chemistry supplies + Canada" do you think?

I like to Look on Amazon for reviews for specific Brands/PN#'s. Then I give e-Bay a scan to see what the Price difference is.

I used to buy a Lot from Amazon. But then they Raised the Free Shipping amount to $49.95 (US). Now, now so much.

Also, Many Online e-Cigarette Retailers offer things like Graduated Cylinders and Blunt Tip Luer Loc Syrings. So I wouldn't rule them out.

Reactions: ames001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread