• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Today is Thanksgiving and we need to take time to thank Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, for our blessings....even those you don't even realize!

If you have a moment, list your top 5 blessings you are thankful for.

1) First and foremost, I am thankful I have a Saviour who died for my sins, to reconcile me to the Father!

2) Family

3) My dear friends

4) My dog!

5) My new place to live!

See how easy that was?????? Where are my bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Thankful for every single thing God has done not only for me but for everyone.

Thankful for this gift of life that God has given US!

MM, I didn't mean the people on this part of the board. I was talking about the other thousands that are on the entire website. Still trying to cheer me up, eh? :)

Reactions: mightymen

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Drat. I never got a Notification for this thread. Nice Thread, SC. Not many folk on the ECF of late...

Including me, 777. Thank you for the kudo, but the Lord laid it on my heart. Some years back....way back.....I sat and wrote out all of my blessings, which included makeup and hairspray. I have one of those faces that when you take your makeup off, your face goes down the drain! If I don't feel like putting 'on a face' before I go out, I wear my sunglasses....it could be midnight and I'd be wearing them. What is that quote from the Blues Brothers: 'Got a tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses and it's night.....hit it!' It's something like that......;)

Reactions: smacksy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread