1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

BLK Brand?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by CcaT, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CcaT

CcaT ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I was at a local smoke shop to see if they carried e-cigs and they acutally had quite a selection. What was interesting was that they had Blu disposables... and another one with the brand of "BLK" although the font makes it look like it could be "B1.k" or something like that. The e-cig and the packaging (and name) seem to be made to look just like the Blu disposables. The difference being that they come in a variety of flavors but are much cheaper. Anyone see these before? I haven't been able to find anything about them searching online. They say "J&J Los Angeles" on the back but have no other information about where they're from.

2. CcaT

Nobody's ever heard of these? Here's a pic of one in the package:

blk.jpg

They really look like a BLU... but aren't. Just curious if these are a cheap knockoff or what.

3. JZXJ

JZXJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I does indeed look like a Blu disposable, probably a Chinese knockoff of the design and packaging but it's all speculation really. Did you try any? How were they?

4. CcaT

I've tried a couple because they're cheap (7 bucks). Not bad, really. I don't have a lot to compare them to though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.