Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I have a twofold purpose for posting here, to ask about nutty flavors like 555 and to see if I can post a picture. I'll try to post a px so forgive me if it's not ecig related.

For those of you who like Bloog's 555 in their cartos, what other nutty type flavors do you think are also good?

DSCN0241.jpg

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
  • Deleted by redempti0N

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I just went to Kick Bass Vapor and did a "Contact Me" email to them with a question and it got kicked back to me saying they don't exist. Do they not accept emails on Sundays? Well, after I emailed them a page came up that said "Thank you for your enquiry....etc" and that they'd get back to me. That's when I immediately got that email returned to me as Undeliverable.

jweavers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2011
Panama City Florida
I am also on the quest for nutty flavors.I really like the taste of bloogs 555,so I just ordered theirs to see if it's going to be the same on a refill as it is in the cartomizer.I also ordered 555 from the vapor room,not the same,but their peanut butter cookie has the end nut taste going on so I like that alot.I'm tempted to order BWB 555 exotic as he says it is nuttier.But I think I'd like to try Halo next as everyone has raved about them.
I hope others will also post on their nutty juice experiences as of yet I just can't seem to find another quite like the experience of bloogs 555 right out of the box.

loveec

Moved On
Jul 28, 2011
new york
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I've not found anything that tastes like Bloog 555, which I really enjoy, btw. Other "nutty" type juices to try, if you are interested are:

Backwoods Brew Hazelnut Tobacco
Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco
Prime Vaping Nostalgia

All are very good, but as I said, different from Bloog 555 (and different from each other as well)

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread