Bloog 555 question

Discussion in 'Bloog' started by thewomenfolk, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewomenfolk

thewomenfolk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a twofold purpose for posting here, to ask about nutty flavors like 555 and to see if I can post a picture. I'll try to post a px so forgive me if it's not ecig related.

For those of you who like Bloog's 555 in their cartos, what other nutty type flavors do you think are also good?

DSCN0241.jpg

2. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Prime15.
    It's not "Bloog 555 nutty", but it's a great and has the same kind of dry, clean, not over-sweet taste.
    I'd have a hard time choosing between the two.
    I vaped most of my Prime15 sample by refilling Bloog 555 cartos, and that also results in a very nice combination :)

3. thewomenfolk

I've never heard of Prime15. What's that taste like?

4. pmos69

5. xoYOmamaox

xoYOmamaox Senior Member ECF Veteran

its good if you like that kind of juice its not even my thing and i used the whole bottle in a few days give it a try

6. want to quit

want to quit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

if you like bloogs 555 just go over to kickbassvapor and order a bottle of their 555 to me it is 100% the same juice.

7. thewomenfolk

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

8. jbmcdan

jbmcdan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought since another vendor's juice had already been mentioned it was ok.

9. thewomenfolk

I just went to Kick Bass Vapor and did a "Contact Me" email to them with a question and it got kicked back to me saying they don't exist. Do they not accept emails on Sundays? Well, after I emailed them a page came up that said "Thank you for your enquiry....etc" and that they'd get back to me. That's when I immediately got that email returned to me as Undeliverable.

10. jweavers

jweavers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am also on the quest for nutty flavors.I really like the taste of bloogs 555,so I just ordered theirs to see if it's going to be the same on a refill as it is in the cartomizer.I also ordered 555 from the vapor room,not the same,but their peanut butter cookie has the end nut taste going on so I like that alot.I'm tempted to order BWB 555 exotic as he says it is nuttier.But I think I'd like to try Halo next as everyone has raved about them.
    I hope others will also post on their nutty juice experiences as of yet I just can't seem to find another quite like the experience of bloogs 555 right out of the box.

11. zotzer

zotzer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've not found anything that tastes like Bloog 555, which I really enjoy, btw. Other "nutty" type juices to try, if you are interested are:

Backwoods Brew Hazelnut Tobacco
    Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco
    Prime Vaping Nostalgia

All are very good, but as I said, different from Bloog 555 (and different from each other as well)

Have fun!

12. zotzer

zotzer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's because it doesn't exist. :) Neither, really, does the Bloog 555. It's a mirage and all just a figment of your imagination (right, Pmos?) :)

13. pmos69

It's like asking for unicorn e-juice...

14. jweavers

jweavers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What is this running joke about the 555 that I just don't seem to know about?Somebody please enlighten me.

15. pmos69

In "the early days", 555 was always getting out of stock due to demand.
    So among 555 users there was a tendency not to mention it too much in the forums and even saying it didn't exist.
    Of course, all this is false because there's no Bloog 555 juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.