Bloog is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viajante

Apr 12, 2012
I was just on Bloog. They have RY4 Imported 30ml bottles in stock.

No, they don't.

IJjX2xb.jpg

Viajante

Apr 12, 2012
In stock there is

Are you still having issues ordering? There is currently not any of the 16mg in stock but there is 0mg, 11mg and 36mg. Here is 10% off for any trouble you may be having. Use code: 10JULY15 at checkout

Sorry, but i use the 16mg and it's out of stock for almost 1 year. 11mg is too weak and 36 is too strong. And you not having 16mg in stock for 1 year makes me think the other ones are from more than 1 year ago. Correct me if i'm wrong and maybe i order 1 11mg and 1 36mg and mix them up. But i would really appreciate if you could get 16mg in stock.

Cheers.

vip97

Moved On
Jun 24, 2015
www.bloog.com

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
I wish you had All American in lower nic levels. 2.4% is the lowest and way too high for me. Been wanting to try it for a long time and with the sale seems like a perfect time but don't think I can handle that much nic. Any chance of it being available at lower levels soon? 0.6 or even better would be 0.3. Hell I'd settle for 1.2 and 0 like you have in the other flavors.

Hollyy

Moved On
Oct 7, 2015
Since our move we have been working diligently to clear out all of the expired inventory and restock the e-liquids. While we are still waiting on some shipments to complete our inventory we want to sincerely apologize for any problems it has caused. The Bloog team here is doing our best to get everything in order to provide you will all of your e-liquid wants and needs. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our service team at cs@bloog.com or call us at 1-877-MY-BLOOG (877-692-5664).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread