• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

blow my head off juice, money no object

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaiad24

Oct 24, 2013
Leeds
Which apple pie are you using?

I've got the one from joose juice, flavour is nice but very mild. I was going to try the alchemist cupboard apple pie with my 30ml coffee order last night but I ended up getting the vanilla fudge instead (think it's new, not noticed this one before).

My OH ordered from creative vapes (he likes their whisky) so I chucked in a vanilla cupcake too :)

...awaiting postie, should be here any second, right? :)

let me know what you think of your spiritus order pls

yeah i got 120ml of JJ apple pie 0mg and 12 mg, i also have got 60ml jj apple pie concentrate just to bump up the flavour (cant go wrong for £5-6 for 60ml)

I gotta be careful not to expect too much from the spiritus order i reckon, but i must admit i am looking forward to trying them

if you find a nice apple pie other than JJ please let me know

cheers and happy vaping :)

Last edited:

marc42

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
United Kingdom
house of liquid make a fine range of cigar tobacco flavours for their cellar selection.[not tried any others as yet]
I ordered samples of each and have spent a couple of weeks getting to know them.
I enjoy sweet and savoury and these are certainly savoury with plenty of body and flavour.
Lots of subtle overtones, delicate and can make my head tingle on a nose exhale like good English mustard!
Recommended if you still enjoy a tobacco flavour.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I was hoping the postie would fetch our orders today, but nope!

We did call into a B&M that we haven't used before (totally wicked) the guy was awesome! He was actually vaping (other shops/stalls seem to have no clue what they are selling or even use a PV themselves).

He had a mvp2 and has been vaping 4 1/2 yrs :) I just picked up a 10ml bottle of tuti fruity but will definitely be going back! It's the only liquid I've had tonight and really enjoying it.

glad we have a decent shop, and only 15mins drive away!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Lol, I will still be using vapeesacpe and myepack, plus various liquid suppliers!!

They only had a evic and a e-lectron s (I think, no idea what this one is) a huge pipe and a few evods and vivi novas.

I will keep calling in for the odd bottle of liquid, was nice chatting to the guy in there.

My OH has been happy using his evod kit, I have mentioned a few different tube mods to him and he's just not interested. Then he saw the evic and went all 'oOO, shiny shiny' lol.

He had a look on-line when we came home and now has his eye on a lavatube, of course if he orders one It's only far I get a semovar ;-)

Mmmwwwahahahah....my precious

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
They only had a evic and a e-lectron s (I think, no idea what this one is) a huge pipe

I had an evic.... that lasted all of 5 months (bargainous....not)

and the e-lectron S is a Joyetech e-mode..... One bloke bought two, decided it was not so good, and put them both up in the classifieds....and then nobody bought them.

Semovar eh? Now that's the way to go. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
SnP is great. I have some cheap AGRs from Vape Gear and two others. I fear Vape Gear only do the pyrex ones, which are getting mixed reviews. The poly ones are available on Vaping Things, but the tubes don't last forever. I've had 4 in a year. Still cheap.. :)

What about iClear30S. I'm ordering 5 direct from China. I have one and it's been brilliant. Thinking about changing the atomizer in it tonight after nearly 6 weeks of service. (Not the "old" iClear30 or the 30B)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I will have a look at the AGR, thanks :)

What's the iclear 30S? Never looked them up, thought they would be a top coil clearo but they look...interesting?

Strictly speaking, yes, the atomizer is in the top of the iClear30S. It's an unusual design featuring a "cartomiser-style" replaceable unit.

iClear 30s Dual Coil Head - Accessories

I got my first one back before the new year. At first, I was unconvinced. I had to wash and dry the one in the new packet (the atomiser), tasted metallic. The replacement one was fine but I didn't like the liquid. So, I put the first one back in, and that was 6 weeks ago.
Today....it's started to lose flavour.
I'm impressed. Really. I'm done with Protanks and all those..... these are not perfect, but they last and never get dry hits or leak.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
someone may have already mentioned The Steam Co's Gentlemen's Reserve
The Gentleman's Reserve

I got some compliments of JRenae here (thanks again!) It smelled like it would be cake-y, but it's actually a sweet, slightly woody tobacco. I normally am not a fan of tobacco flavors but this was really nice. And since money is no object, you could always try it against The Five Pawns Long Castle Reserve (if you can ever get a bottle.) :)

I WOULD say though that if you have any interest whatsoever in any of Alice In Vapeland's eliquid (but I didn't see any apple pie or tobacco)-- to order some now and then forget about it, because unless something's changed, it takes 3-4 weeks to get. So you can order some and then get something else in the meantime. But that's just my own "gimme gimmes" shining through because I keep meaning to do this.

Have you searched if someone has made a "Best Apple Pie Ejuice" thread? The "Best Blueberry Ejuice" thread is pretty interesting so many an apple pie version will churn out equally good recommendations. As far as tobacco, I'd check out Spinfuel's online magazine-- Tom, one of the reviewers, is a tobacco eliquid afficianado so you might pay attention to what he likes and see if any tickle your fancy.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
someone may have already mentioned The Steam Co's Gentlemen's Reserve
The Gentleman's Reserve

I got some compliments of JRenae here (thanks again!) It smelled like it would be cake-y, but it's actually a sweet, slightly woody tobacco. I normally am not a fan of tobacco flavors but this was really nice. And since money is no object, you could always try it against The Five Pawns Long Castle Reserve (if you can ever get a bottle.) :)

I WOULD say though that if you have any interest whatsoever in any of Alice In Vapeland's eliquid (but I didn't see any apple pie or tobacco)-- to order some now and then forget about it, because unless something's changed, it takes 3-4 weeks to get. So you can order some and then get something else in the meantime. But that's just my own "gimme gimmes" shining through because I keep meaning to do this.

Have you searched if someone has made a "Best Apple Pie Ejuice" thread? The "Best Blueberry Ejuice" thread is pretty interesting so many an apple pie version will churn out equally good recommendations. As far as tobacco, I'd check out Spinfuel's online magazine-- Tom, one of the reviewers, is a tobacco eliquid afficianado so you might pay attention to what he likes and see if any tickle your fancy.

Wrong side of the pond, not sure if we have any UK supplier? I am currently considering ordering from ibtanked to try my frist carto setup, but I don't think I would order liquid over seas :-(

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I had an evic.... that lasted all of 5 months (bargainous....not)

and the e-lectron S is a Joyetech e-mode..... One bloke bought two, decided it was not so good, and put them both up in the classifieds....and then nobody bought them.

Semovar eh? Now that's the way to go. :)

What went wrong with your evic? I've had mine about the same length of time and the threads are virtually knackered on it (cant use cartos as they just fall off - protanks are the only thing that actually stay on it now). The menu/power button is also on its way out - i have to press it hard or too many times to get it to function. Hence the need for me to get a backup - I was thinking of another provari or a semovar, but price plus the fact that i'd need to carry extra batts & charger for them when away are minus points so it's looking like the MVP2 is the best bet for me.

Just glad my OH has taken more interest, he's just got a PT2 w/airflow controller and wants another, so I picked out a carto tank to try (GP SnP) looks easy to fill, but not in stock so I might have rethink...any ideas? Would be nice to find something cheaper.

I'm a fan of carto tanks and would have got a SnP if they were in stock too. I really like the 2 that i have though and both work out cheaper than the SnP;

£30 from the UK: Big Boaby Pyrex Tank (dcc-bbgt) by www.alba-vapours.co.uk

or if you fancy customising a tank to your preferences IBTanked are great. They are US based, but delivery is only about £4 and i got mine in about 10 days (it may get stopped in customs which will delay it though): IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

IBTanked work out between £30 - £40 aswell even if you have to pay a UK duty charge through customs. I'll be ordering my 2nd from them soon.

thaiad24

Oct 24, 2013
Leeds
mother's milk that is all

ill see what the derailed is like,

still waiting on the delivery (i did get a 'sorry' email as they were just too busy with a massive influx of orders due to them supplying SB liquids for the 1st time) i dont mind this tho as they pretty much kept me well informed which is fair enough, im expecting them tues am, so ill do my review tues/weds evening

i can see myself getting quite fond of suicide bunny as the flavours sound right up my street

vape on ....'s :)

Last edited:

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
What went wrong with your evic? I've had mine about the same length of time and the threads are virtually knackered on it (cant use cartos as they just fall off - protanks are the only thing that actually stay on it now). The menu/power button is also on its way out - i have to press it hard or too many times to get it to function. Hence the need for me to get a backup - I was thinking of another provari or a semovar, but price plus the fact that i'd need to carry extra batts & charger for them when away are minus points so it's looking like the MVP2 is the best bet for me.

I'm a fan of carto tanks and would have got a SnP if they were in stock too. I really like the 2 that i have though and both work out cheaper than the SnP;

£30 from the UK: Big Boaby Pyrex Tank (dcc-bbgt) by www.alba-vapours.co.uk

or if you fancy customising a tank to your preferences IBTanked are great. They are US based, but delivery is only about £4 and i got mine in about 10 days (it may get stopped in customs which will delay it though): IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

IBTanked work out between £30 - £40 aswell even if you have to pay a UK duty charge through customs. I'll be ordering my 2nd from them soon.

Thanks for the link, the big boaby looks really nice. Hows it for filling? Not used carto tanks before, that's why I picked the SnP (really liked the two hole filling idea) do you know any others that fill this way?

Think I will give this one ago then maybe try the ibtanked one :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Thanks for the link, the big boaby looks really nice. Hows it for filling? Not used carto tanks before, that's why I picked the SnP (really liked the two hole filling idea) do you know any others that fill this way?

Think I will give this one ago then maybe try the ibtanked one :)

Both are standard filling procedure for a carto tank - Once you have primed your carto and put it in the tank you then need to fill the tank. You can do this either with a juice bottle that has a needle point nose on it so you can slip it inside, or use one of the various tools there are. IBTanked have one thats about £2.50 and alba actually include one with the big boaby. The alba one i find best - it's basically a drip tip but solid with one side sloping, so you stick it in your carto, then pour your liquid in and fill as high as you want then push the carto up and you're sorted. Either is really easy to use.

I agree about the filler on the SnP though - great idea and you see hardly any carto tanks that have that feature. I think djsvapour has one, but not sure if it's available any more.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Both are standard filling procedure for a carto tank - Once you have primed your carto and put it in the tank you then need to fill the tank. You can do this either with a juice bottle that has a needle point nose on it so you can slip it inside, or use one of the various tools there are. IBTanked have one thats about £2.50 and alba actually include one with the big boaby. The alba one i find best - it's basically a drip tip but solid with one side sloping, so you stick it in your carto, then pour your liquid in and fill as high as you want then push the carto up and you're sorted. Either is really easy to use.

I agree about the filler on the SnP though - great idea and you see hardly any carto tanks that have that feature. I think djsvapour has one, but not sure if it's available any more.

Thanks, think I'm sold on this esp with the fill tool included (couldn't find one separate on their site).

Sorry to be a pain but do you know the diameter of the wee boaby and the big boaby, pretty please :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Thanks, think I'm sold on this esp with the fill tool included (couldn't find one separate on their site).

Sorry to be a pain but do you know the diameter of the wee boaby and the big boaby, pretty please :)

The big boaby is 21mm i think, but the caps are 22mm. The wee boaby i'm not too sure about, although it looks like the same diameter, but just shorter so it can take the 35mm standard cartoes (big boaby takes the XL 45mm cartos).

I've just ordered my 2nd from IBtanked today. Same size as the big boaby, with a red/black swirl pattern on the glass, anodised red caps & same for the drip tip plus 4 cartos - £30.56 including delivery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread