Blu Disposables A+

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by JesikaBeth, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JesikaBeth

JesikaBeth Super Member ECF Veteran

I love the Blu disposable e-cig's. Very good for on the go, no hassle. They taste good and have a good throat hit and great vapor. 1 Blu disposable = over a pack of analogs, and they are now being sold at Walgreens :2cool:

2. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I liked them to, they worked for me till my Volt came. I dont think they really = a full pack of analogs though.

3. JesikaBeth

JesikaBeth Super Member ECF Veteran

Yea, they tend to run low, I have found. But I love the taste and vapor, and they still do last pretty long. I ordered the same e-juice they use in the blu disposables (from Johnson Creek)

:)

4. buffaloguy

buffaloguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I tried one of these yesterday and i hated it. The johnson creek juice in it kinda tasted like a stale fart. the battery died within a day of very little use so no idea on if it equals a pack but i doubt it. Also, i had to double hit my draws to get any real vapor. I wasnt impressed at all. I wont buy one ever again.

5. JG1980

JG1980 Full Member

I have to agree Blu disposables are what made me realize that e-cigs would be the answer. As much as I loved those I went ahead and went with a different company for my starter kit.

6. drsocal

drsocal Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Disposables are actually my preferred way to vape even though we took them off our website, they don't tend to sell that well online versus in stores...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.