BLU has changed their 30 day return policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchW

Jul 1, 2010
Gardena CA
Blu has changed their return policy last week. It used to be that they didn't charge you for the used cartridges and would refund the entire purchase price of their kit at $59.95 if the purchase was returned within 30 days.
Now, they charge you for any used cartridges and even the unused ones that don't come back to them. I returned my purchase this week and just got an e-mail from them saying that they were refunding only $34.95 of the original purchase price.
I had called them just before returning the kit and the woman told me that they didn't need the cartridges back and not to send them.
After receiving this e-mail yesterday with the reduced amount I gave customer service another call and was informed that they now deduct for used and unused cartridges and deducted accordingly.
*Beware*
If you find that you don't like your BLU kit and want to avoid these deductions, don't use the cartridges or at least use as few as possible to test out the performance of the product before sending it back.

friskyweasel

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Texas
just as a follow-up, I also confirmed this today....if you return it, they reduce the amount of your refund based on the number of cartridges you used (remember, they advertised the cartridges as being "free")

in my case I didn't even use half of them, and they deducted about $9.00 from my refund....I think the lady said that if you used all of the cartridges, they would deduct a full $25 bucks

considering that there are SOOO many more options for a PV out there, that are priced more reasonably than blucig and perform much better, you'd think they'd want to work a little harder to keep their customers happy

friskyweasel

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Texas
I am shocked...I don't know what to say.....:?:

i hear ya' whiskey...surprised me too, in total i lost $25 bucks...$9 for the used cartridges and another $14 that it cost me to ship the kit back to them...but in a weird sort of way that's the best $25 bucks i ever lost...cuz it helped to get me hooked on vaping ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread