blu PCC have no idea!!!

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by WebMistress89, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WebMistress89

WebMistress89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got my blu.... I see where in the pack i am supposed to put the e cigg to charge.

BUT it wont screw in and it doesnt light up and the manual doesnt say much about it.

I have no idea if its charging and it doesnt screw on at all it just sites in there and when i try to screw it in nothing happens.

And the side lights dont light up at all.

2. WebMistress89

WebMistress89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

is it supposed to light up (the ecigg tip) when charging in the pack???

3. Bengringo

Bengringo Full Member

You have to push down a bit while screwing it into the second to the last hole in the pack next to where you put your spare Carto's. It will blink a few times then a light on the side will glow. If this isn't happening you either have a bad charger or battery.

4. faux_sheaux

faux_sheaux Full Member

My mom has one. Don't try to screw the battery in! You simply drop the batt thread side down into the upper right hole(if you look in it, there's a tiny spring at the bottom) and close the pack. The bottom set of led's should start blinking after a few seconds to signal that it's charging, and will remain blinking that way until it's done. Probably the most easiest to use pcc I've seen.

5. cardiackid

cardiackid Senior Member ECF Veteran

depends where you purchased it possibly - I didn't get mine straight from Blu & it's the original model...you DO screw in battery to the 2nd last hole on the right AND you also have to have the case charged up 1st - hope everyone's advice helped!

6. bribo54

bribo54 Full Member Verified Member

The original ones screw in, as explained above, the new ones are pressed into place when you close the lid.

7. deach

deach Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have seen both and the above post is exactly correct. You do push slightly down and screw in on the original PCC from Blu.

8. KimberlyM

KimberlyM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If your Blu has the social features, and the blue glowing light on the front of the pack, you do not screw it in - just drop in to charge.

9. Velimere

Velimere Full Member

The battery doesn't screw into my Premium100 PCC... Are you sure yours is supposed to?

10. stahrman

stahrman Full Member Verified Member

Blu original pcc kits batts screw in.......Blu premium kits drop in......hope this helps???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.