Blu Plus + Arrived... Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
So, here's the deal. I live in Puerto Rico, where vaping is beginning to be heard of. I've been vaping for almost 3 years now, so I started with the blu Premium starter kit. It definitely helped me to avoid having 20 analogs a day, therefore, it was not the most satisfiying experience since here we don't have any retailer than Walgreens, and they only sold the cartridges back at that time. Almost everytime three out of five cartridges came damaged, or didn't work well, so I moved to an Ego battery and an Evod tank. Which have been using till yesterday and have had a decent, pretty better experience than with the blu Premium.

So, I was at a club last week and used my iTaste battery with my pro tank mini II tank, and felt awkward because people were staring at me like if I was some kind of zombie or something abnormal... So I came again to blucig website and found out about their new blu plus kit. So I purchased it. The whole thing with the PCC. It arrived in less than a week, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen so far.

The vapor production on the two tanks (as they are called now instead of cartridges) was pretty amazing. The first tank last me a little less than a day, but I must admit, I used it like crazy, even though it was not my favorite flavor.

My second "tank" has been working exactly the same, so I must say that I'm impressed with the results of my new vaping experience with blu Plus. I will be using it just for clubbing, since the PCC is discreet, the two batteries are working fine, and I'm having a decent throat hit with the tanks, and overall the product has been working fine. Still, since it is SOOO expensive, I'll stay with my iTaste for everyday use, and just use the blu for special occasions. Maybe if it weren't so expensive, I would use it on a daily basis.

Another drawback is the fact that here in PR, there are no places to find the tanks, kits, or batteries for this new device, so I have to order online, and wait for it to arrive. Fortunately, my boyfriend is traveling to Florida today, and I gave him the two $5 coupons that came with the kit, so he can bring me on his return two Cherry Crush tank packs, which is my favorite blu flavor.

I'll continue reporting on my experience with this kit on the following weeks.

PS: Please, excuse any errors on my writing, since English is not my native language.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Here's an idea. Why don't you open a vapeshop. You could find out everything you need to do it right here at ECF, you'd have access to all of your vaping needs at wholesale prices and you could make a decent living helping people to quit smoking!

Thanks for the advice cinetrope.

Reactions: cinetrope
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread