Blu Plus - I should have known better

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
lol ... honestly, I knew going in it was going to not be quality A few days ago I posted about the Blu Plus and how I was enjoying the new "tank" style cart. Something is way off since then. I had the 3 "tanks" that came with the kit and I bought a pack of 3 as well. The first tank I used tasted fine (not the JC flavor anymore and it was so so) lasted well over 8 hours and it produced a decent amount of vapor. That must have been a fluke because the rest are simply flavorless, harsh and don't really produce enough vapor to enjoy. I'm just shocked. It's like buying old, dried up carts. How in the world can this be in they are sealed tanks? On that subject, they do in deed leak some. This is why they have felt wadding inside (on top of the tank below the mouth piece.) Anyway, just my take... I have so many kits and tanks, etc that I really don't care but wanted to post for others that may be thinking on it. I'll just use the kit with a Kanger T4 clearo for a hands free vape lol Maybe the tanks are better if you order direct but that defeats the purpose of being able to get them local.

2 of 5 stars!

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Thanks for the input....I've been tempted to give Blu one more go, just for out and about, and for old times sake, but now I'll proceed with extreme caution, wait for and read a few more reviews, etc.The only thing I absolutely loved about Blu was their Java Jolt anjd vanilla carts, but then they went and dumped Johnson's Creek, the only thing they really had going for them. Maybe some day they'll get it right. Maybe. Oh, who am I kidding....bwaaaaahhhhHaHaHaHaHa! I knew I wouldn't be able to say that with a straight face!

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
On a positive note, when the tanks act as they should, it's a nice unit. The flavor is okay-ish and has a decent TH. The batts last long and charge super fast. With that said, no way 500 puffs per tank and $15.00 for 3? Eeek! I would say the mod to heavy smoker is going to use 1 and 1/2 to 2 tanks a day if used exclusively.

Yeah...for a heavy vaper like me, that'll cost me more than actually smoking. I think I'll pass, until they come down in price a few bucks. WAYYY down. They had better pull their heads out of their 'you know what' if they want to stay competitive in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread