Blu Rechargeable Pack Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
I finally decided to get rid of my old 801's and try a newer type of e cig and Rechargeable pack Blu is what I decided to get. I must say I am really impressed with it.
First off the Johnson Creek juice is great, I don't remember it tasting so good when I tried it before.
Secondly I love the slim pack and how it holds 3 carts and two batteries and recharges them either from my computer, car or wall.
Third, it produces plenty of good tasting vapor.
Fourth, I love the small size of the battery and how lightweight the whole cig is.
Fifth, I love how I can buy it online with free shipping and pretty much anywhere else-so many stores sell these and accessories it's wonderful.
Sixth, I love the price of $34.99 that I paid, great price for a whole kit that is rechargeable and has as many carts and parts as this comes with.
I can refill the carts easily so I'll save on having to buy so many of them.
I'm very happy with it and definitely will buy again.

jimbol

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Southern Maryland
Despite all the bashings I hear; I liked Blu and used it for months. Unfortunately, even though I'm not a really heavy user, the small batteries just can't keep up. Also, they're relatively expensive. I did like the ease of use. It was a good transition product but I'm one of those that keeps the nicotine at 2.4% and they peak at 1.6% unless you buy the even more expensive disposables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread