Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I used Blu after starting with GreenSmoke as they were sold locally.
Let's just say that IF what was available today was available then AND I, like you now, had been here on ECF asking questions and thereby availed myself to the Intel here....
I would not have had such a "Blah" negative experience or wasted all the Cash on Blu or GreenSmoke. Definitely would have done differently, had an easier time of Kickin' the Camel, and been thoroughly diging the Vape Hobby and Passion MUCH sooner.
There is SO MUCH MORE that is TONS better than those.
Don't repeat the frustration, aggravation, and barely acceptable experiences of myself and others. Just say NO to those and choose from the plethora of Real Vape Equipment & devices out there. It won't really cost you anymore upfront and definitely save lotsa Cash over time.

Search for "Starter Kits" here on ECF then Read all you can and then decide a Quality Conveyance for your Vape Journey.
All the best to you and glad you're here.

P.s. No matter all the Reward Points in the World or even if they gave them to me free,,, I'd Pass. Honestly.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Anyone use blue e cig. check out their site they have a reward program do simple things read a article 50 pts. 800 pts a free disposable e cig. Your first day you can get just about to it,with all the one time activities they have. blu Nation Rewards

Although I did win one of their kits (which I am saving for somebody who can really use it...) I have been doing their 'rewards' for quite a while!! Why not get something FREE from a company that exploits the vaping community??!!

So far I have gotten 2 t-shirts (1 mans, 1 ladies) and a dart set... :rolleyes:
The shirts have "Take Back Your Freedom" on the front, and their logo is on the sleeve, which can easily be hidden.

(I was actually surprised to find that they use a standard 510 thread, so ANY cartos can be used with the batts!!)

P.S.
I noticed that you just joined the Forum here TODAY.... Welcome!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    hey op saw you are new to vaping and or the community here. welcome in my short time here have found that there are some great and knowledgable people here ( maybe they can teach me to spell knowledgable lol)

Nah, teach you how to use spell check tho, lol. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    In the UK, Blu have become the enemy of all refillable vape devices and all non-tobacco vaping companies ... they already have the 'end game' planned where they stab more than 23 e-cig companies (non-tobacco) in the back next year when the TPD comes into effect.

Choice is becoming a rare commodity in this world... Blu certainly want to avoid people having choice. I'm sure some Golf umbrellas and T-Shirts will do a lot for their public image.

The best thing of all (forgive my sarcasm) is a T-Shirt that reads

"Take back your freedom"....

That has to be the most ironic statement of the 21st century e-cig business really.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    The best thing of all (forgive my sarcasm) is a T-Shirt that reads

"Take back your freedom"....

That has to be the most ironic statement of the 21st century e-cig business really.

But hey... I've never turned down a Free t-shirt, and I can always get new flights for the darts... ;)

tumblr_m5f8ytkXfn1rqz8qx.gif~original

Reactions: djsvapour

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
    I tried exactly one disposable, to make sure this vapor thing was going to work before blowing the bucks on a APV. I bought my first eGo pen kit before I had worn the Blu out and never looked back.

Considering a blu disposable never lasted me a day, I'd say that was pretty fast!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread