Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
So, I had a page open in safari on my phone and today I was cleaning out safari in the setting app and when I cleared all my history...EVERYTHING got cleared out. Including the 15-20 open tabs I had opened. Anyways, one of the tabs I had open was to a website that had LARGE bottles of juice. I'm thinking they were around 240 ml bottles. They came with a smaller bottle to transfer the juice into in order for easy carrying. They had a blue raspberry flavor along with some green apple and other flavors and I can't remember what the name of the juice was or even what website it was on. I'm trying to find that juice again without any luck. Can anybody help me out and point me in the right direction to where I may be able to find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up repeats

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
  • Deleted by classwife

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
  • Deleted by classwife

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
So, I had a page open in safari on my phone and today I was cleaning out safari in the setting app and when I cleared all my history...EVERYTHING got cleared out. Including the 15-20 open tabs I had opened. Anyways, one of the tabs I had open was to a website that had LARGE bottles of juice. I'm thinking they were around 240 ml bottles. They came with a smaller bottle to transfer the juice into in order for easy carrying. They had a blue raspberry flavor along with some green apple and other flavors and I can't remember what the name of the juice was or even what website it was on. I'm trying to find that juice again without any luck. Can anybody help me out and point me in the right direction to where I may be able to find it?

I googled just for grins and came up with
Bubba Jug Bubba Bundle | 240mL Green Apple and Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy E-Juice

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
@Mike , I looked and that isn't the site I was looking for but thanks.

@ckquatt, they don't have any blue raspberry flavors so that's not it. Thanks though.

@SteveS45, I have googled it. Did that before I got on here to as the question. I DIY myself but a friend told me about this flavor. He mentioned a friend of his got it and loves it. He said his friend couldn't remember what the website was where he got it.

@classwife, I saw that yesterday when I was googling trying to find the juice. That's not it either. I appreciate the feedback y'all. Hopefully someone will know where I can find the one I'm looking for. Have a great day!

jeffersondavis

Jul 25, 2015

Good Morrow. Best of Luck on yOUR sEARCH
Considering the flavors you mentioned,
Maybe these suggestions will help you find what you are looking for:

Blue Raspberry Ejuice
Green Apple eLiquid
Sour Straw eJuice

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Good Morrow. Best of Luck on yOUR sEARCH
Considering the flavors you mentioned,
Maybe these suggestions will help you find what you are looking for:

Blue Raspberry Ejuice
Green Apple eLiquid
Sour Straw eJuice
I appreciate it but those aren't anything like I'm looking for. Not much of a fan on the apple anyways. The one I was looking for is the Bazooka blue raspberry sour straws. This comes in a 200 ml bottle and the ones you sent me links to are only small bottles. Here is a link: Blue Raspberry Sour Straws E Juice by Bazooka Sour Straws 200ML

Thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread