Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
NOVA – BMI

images.jpg
17818459_476666702675467_6842368959681921024_n.jpg

Pics of the deck

I just pre ordered the Nova as I LOVE postless decks and Beast Mode Industries (BMI) always makes super solid hefty gear. It's got a huge gold plated build deck it's one of the only postless decks with a deep juice well like this I have seen and I haven't been this excited for a dripper since the CSMNT. Please feel free to post your thoughts and reviews.

Also I pre ordered a black one here

BMI Beast Mode Industries Nova RDA

For the cheaper price and free shipping.

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
NOVA – BMI

View attachment 649493 View attachment 649497
Pics of the deck

I just pre ordered the Nova as I LOVE postless decks and Beast Mode Industries (BMI) always makes super solid hefty gear. It's got a huge gold plated build deck it's one of the only postless decks with a deep juice well like this I have seen and I haven't been this excited for a dripper since the CSMNT. Please feel free to post your thoughts and reviews.

This rda looks amazing. Have never had a postless rda before but I have just recently gotten into building and this rda is screaming at me. The reviews on it are all good and the quality of the atty is top notch. So enjoy yours I will get one soon. Keeps on a vapin

Reactions: Sed8op8

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
NOVA – BMI

View attachment 649493 View attachment 649497
Pics of the deck

So Hot,,he needs gloves to hold it! Nice touch..

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
I got my Nova last week and I think this one is a really good RDA. And it will stay in my rotation for a long time.
But it has some quirks.

Pros:
-pleasing to the eyes
-insanely large juicewell and therefore no leaks
-great builtquality
-super smooth airflow, with a (very) tiny bit of restriction when wide open
-insanely large juicewell
-easy to build for a postless deck. At first glance ( see cons)
-can produce very good flavour and/or clouds
-oh. And did I mention the insanely large juicewell already?

Cons:

-placement of the coils needs to be spot-on. Make sure they are right next to the airflowholes and a touch higher, so that the air can go under them or the flavour will suffer massively
-therefore the coils need extremely long leads. All my prebuilt coils were way too short
-because of the huge chamber, massive wire and wattage is needed. Anything less than 70 watts is not anything near of giving a satisfactory vape
-Not a real con, but something to be aware of is, that the resistance of the coils needs to be lower than you would normally build. Due to the long leads, the resistance of the coils is higher than on most other RDAs, which means you have to make sure the mod can put out enough voltage to fire those coils at the desired wattage.

All in all I think the Nova is an awesome RDA, that is very easy to use when you have mastered it's quirks. It combines the pros of a topairflow RDA (no leaking, easy to fill) with that of sideairflow RDA (flavour).
Does it produce the best flavour I ever had? No. But it's close enough and the ease of dripping on this without wasting a single thought on getting juice all over the place is a big plus for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread