Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetsoda

Jan 30, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Hi all!

I've contacted AVEjuice at least twice now (late spring and early summer) to ask if Boba's Bounty would trigger my allergies to Brazil, Macadamia or Hazelnuts as most reviews seemed to indicate a nutty flavour. I don't want to know what their recipe is, just whether or not their juice has the potential to kill me. I have received no reply to my queries. I am aware they are moving now, I contacted them previous to that though.

Does anyone know if it actually contains any of these 3 nuts?

I'm going to the Montreal vape Meet tonight and I read that someone is bringing their Boba's. I'm a little worried that it might trigger anaphylaxis, which would not be fun since I'm not big on dying at the mo'. To be clear, I have a mild allergy but allergies can worsen at any time and I may not be aware that it has worsened (ex: I was not allergic to Hazelnuts until about 4 years ago). I'll probably bring along some anti-histamines, just in case.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
i have a nut allergy too. we are allergic to specific proteins in the nuts. after much research i have con concluded that the flavors derived fro
natural sources and artificial are not likely to contain these proteins. However natural flavors ate more likely to include unintended molecules simply because of the way natural flavors must be processed to still becalled natural
also - flavors do not have to be derived from source to be called natural. for example cherry is actually derived from almonds.
i have decided to avoid natural flavors in favor of purer artificial flavors but consult you allergist fkf the best info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread