Boba's Bounty recipe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I got my first bottle today, its good but I was expecting something more complex. It taste like a nice tabacco with gramcracker and a little honey, I feel I could DIY this flavor.
Dont worry, it will change. At first I thought it was that simple too, but the more you vape it the more complex it becomes. I just finished up a 30 ml bottle and the last few vapes were the best. It stated to taste of cherry's and a nice fig with honey and gramcracker. Sometimes I would vape and get a very sweet "something" and sometimes I would get citrus "sour" like flavor. Boba's is my fav vape still to date, with over 30+ flavors under my belt. I have a few runner ups, but boba's will be number 1 till I find something better.

Cobra GT

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
NOLA
Most people seem to say that 100% VG juices do not work well in the eGo-T.

I REALLY want to try Boba's Bounty but its 100% VG. Has anyone successfully diluted it with something so that you still get the flavor, but its not quite so thick? I feel like I'm missing out on a really good juice.

i would get a small amount and try it

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
last time i re-ordered i got the flue cured for the first time.... this is where it all begins in my opinion. I think think flue taste is a lot less prevalent in GJ and BB but you can tell that the tobacco base is the same. I have 4 Ave varieties on hand RL, GJ, BB, and FC. I have definitely been vaping twice as much of the flue cured as i have of the others. They are all great but the flue cured taste in the FC is just so amazing on my personal palette.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Most people seem to say that 100% VG juices do not work well in the eGo-T.

I REALLY want to try Boba's Bounty but its 100% VG. Has anyone successfully diluted it with something so that you still get the flavor, but its not quite so thick? I feel like I'm missing out on a really good juice.

I use it with an eGo and an EMDCC. I used to use an ego Type A tank/atomizer with it. It works fine. I think they thin it out with distilled water or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread