Boge LR ST Cartomizers on 510 Mega Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fescen9

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
Aaron (or any other knowledgeable vapers),
Your page states that the Boge LR ST Cartomizers can be used on the 510 Mega (340 mAh) batteries.
However, everything I've ever read and seen says not to use these on anything under 400 mAh.
What are the ohms on these carto's?
Are they the 2.0 ohm version?
I like them so far with perhaps the CE2's ranking just a bit higher but I'm reluctant to use them on my mega batteries.
Can you fill me in on some more details on why they are okay to use on the mega batteries?
Thanks!

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
All cartomizer lines are variable in actual ohm measurements, but the Boge LRs typically test at about 2.2 ohms.

In our retail store, we've been selling 'kits' made up of the Joye 510 Mega Batteries and the Boge 510 LR Cartomizers for about 4 months. In all that time we've had no problems with the combination.

We tested the combination ourselves for about a month before selling them, and the 3 of us who tested them also had no problems.

With all that successful experience, I feel pretty comfortable in saying that they are compatible.

Happy Vaping!

fescen9

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
Thanks Randall.
myPVShop is one of my two primary vendors and just wanted to thank you for your service and response.
I also have a question regarding your 510-T atomizers.
Those are also LR, does the same statement above apply?
Also, any idea when you'll be getting white ones in stock?
Thanks!

Edit: Also, if I wanted to use standard batteries, I assume I couldn't use the 510-T LR atomizers you carry. Any chance of you carrying non-LR atomizers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread