Boge RBN reborn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Tanked and vaped. I primed it like in my blog and got it running well ( I can control liquid flow with my side fill tank). Pretty neat with the easy airflow.

It's like you could lung hit it, it's so open. There's a weird taste tho and I thought it'd go away in the first few hits like a Boge does, but it's not.

Altho it was supposed to have great flavor, I vape unflavored so can't tell. And the lack of flavor isn't covering up this weird taste.

I'll revisit later..........

ErrrMee

Mar 31, 2013
    Rochester, NY USA
    bought some on clearance to try. Me too! I'm not clear on just how to fill them. Do you know what the capacity is supposed to be? I've always gauged the stopping point on old type carts by the first signs of a few drops coming out the bottom. Then after a few dabs with a paper towel it was good to go. This method did not go well with these at all. My first try I clearly used too much, it was coming out of the 4 holes like crazy all over my fingers where I was holding the cart of course. By the time I got it too stop a ton of paper towels later I figured there was almost nothing left to vape. To my surprise it lasted quite a long time. I've made a short story into a long one here. Whatever info you can share would be much appreciated, I bought 2 boxes for practically nothing so have 9 more. Thanks, Cheryl

ErrrMee

Mar 31, 2013
    Rochester, NY USA
    Hi Cheryl I suppose the capacity is going to be determined by the size of the carto tank you put these types of tank cartos into. I think the idea of this type is that they're easily primed. Nice to have met you and best of luck!
    Nice to meet you too :)
    I'm very confused, I'm using it as a stand alone carto to test my flavors I'm making. I had no idea they had a different use??? Please explain. Thank you for the response. Cheryl

ErrrMee

Mar 31, 2013
    Rochester, NY USA
    Boge RBN 510 BDC Cartomizer for E Cigs The holes are meant to allow fluid in from the tank. You can cut a strip of that soft rubber dust cover from the top and slide it over the holes to keep from leaking but still you only want to use a few drops like you have been for testing. Have fun!
    Well I feel pretty silly, I had no idea these were intended to go with another part but can see by the photo on the link you sent they are indeed half of the whole so to speak, how funny. I'm thinking they probably were not the great idea the company was going for. Thank you for the great suggestion about the rubber dust cover, so much better than the tape I was thinking about. Have a great weekend and vape on of course!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread