Boge Technologies "LEO" Full Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
now I'm starting to get excited about this new pv! I, for one, love the bling... but that's me. I don't wear jewlery much, and it feels like a treat for myself to have a pretty pv. All the pretty shinyness in the world though means nothing if it dosent' give a solid, reliable, pleasureable vaping experience. I am hoping the Leo comes through on the important parts and maybe lets us have a bling option too.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Yeppers.

LEO PT ROYAL KIT content:
Two LEO Battery ( 800mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery)
Two LEO Atomizer
Two LEO sanitary cover
One LEO USB Connection Cable
One USB AC Charger /Adaptor
One LEO English instruction manual
One LEO package
Five LEO refill cartridges
The Color available for LEO battery and Sanitary cover : Glossy black , Matte black , Cherry ,Wood , Silver , titanium, Matt white
The color available for LEO Atomizer : Black , Gold
The LEO decoration cap : Flat (NO CRYSTAL)

LEO PT /PASS THROUGH SPORT KIT content:
Two LEO Battery ( 800mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery)
One LEO Atomizer
One LEO sanitary cover
One LEO USB Connection Cable
One USB AC Charger /Adaptor
One LEO English instruction manual
One LEO package
Five LEO refill cartridges
The Color available for LEO battery and Sanitary cover : Glossy black , Matte black , Cherry ,Wood , Silver , titanium, disruptive pattern, Matt white
The color available for LEO Atomizer : Black , Gold
The LEO decoration cap : Compass , Sling/lanyard

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The Leo is about all I use. I carry two with me at all times. One with cappuccino flavor and the other with either green tea or a fruit flavor (shaddock is fantastic - a cross between lime and pear). Once a month I'll spend a day using a 1300mah Kanger Vgo or Smoore Xpower, just to keep the relation/differences fresh in my head. Or I'll pull out the Omega 6v. No matter what, I always go back to the Leo. Just the ease of use, vapor and flavor keep me coming back.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The full Leo review is on the first page of this thread.

Some news since this review has been written:

Innokin now has the rights to the Leo, and has remade it, even better.

The new Innokin Leo has an on/off button, 3 color coded button (blue, yellow, red) to show the battery power, and sleek styling.

Innokin has gone a step further, and developed the new Leo Pro, with the above new features, and a standard 510 connection.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Boge made the original Leo.
Innokin now owns the rights to the Leo, and has remade it to include a more stylized design, on/off 3 click button with 3 color changes (green, orange, red) to show battery power, and a beautiful working tank atomizer, still with the same Leo threading.

Boge still makes the regular Leo atomizer (for now).

At the same time that Innokin made their Leo with all these great features, they also came out with a Leo Pro (same as their regular Leo features) but in a 510 threaded fitting on the battery. They also made a fantastic (nothing but rave reviews so far from my customers) tank atomizer to fit the 510 threading (and most other 510 e-cigs).

Keep an eye out for my new reviews of the Innokin Leo and the new Innokin Leo Pro.

Fear not, Leo lovers, Innokin has taken a great unit and made even greater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread