Boges LR cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
I just got some Boge LR cartos and have some questions about them. I put some unicorn blood from FuZion vapors in one and it worked great! Loved it! Great vape. But now I put some Drunk Monkey from G2 into another one and there is no vape and a slight burnt flavor....what is wrong? The Drunk monkey stuff is a lot thicker. Is it just taking forever to soak all the way in? :(

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
You really need to watch the priming on a thicker juice. I don't know if you bought prepunched or punched your own. If you bought pre-punched, the holes are not big enough for heavier juices. I mostly, slot my own Boge LR cartos, except on my Phiniac tanks. I have to punch those, due to the tightness of the o-rings.

I punch some big holes in my cartos, and they will usually last me longer than my protank heads. I use lighter juice in the Kanger Protanks. I used to clean my Boge cartos, but since I can now get them for less than a $1 apiece, I don't clean them like I use to. The heavier juices can't be cleaned as well as lighter juices.

Just a thought.

Greg W.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I think Greg's hit it on the head. My experience is the same. I line up the laser punch hole in my cart punch,and repunch it for a larger
absorption factor. I like some heavy and dark liquids...sweets, coffee drinks, fruits...so I learned that i need to really prime them well- and also have one bigger hole. (usually a double homemade punch is "tto much" for my 50/50 liquids: they'lll flood.
You could try it out, and let us know if it solves the problem.
Just be careful to not let the cart dry out on you.
all the best,
ipster

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
But now I put some Drunk Monkey from G2 into another one and there is no vape and a slight burnt flavor....what is wrong? The Drunk monkey stuff is a lot thicker. Is it just taking forever to soak all the way in? :(

gee beatboxHero...I forgot the potentially bad news.
most of us learned that once you get any "burnt" taste in the cart- its all over. Toss it, the "burnt" taste wont EVEr go away.
good news is that they're pretty cheap. All the best.
Ipster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread