BombSquad in St Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Its not a vapefest but if your willing to take the drive we're having a PA meetup that is pretty much open to anyone especially surrounding states July 31st. Will deff be vaping away on vb stuff while I'm there.
Cool!! The Mi vape-meet is the same day! Maybe we can do some type of live link up or something! Hope everyone in the respective areas will attend(depending on which one is closer)

:)The Wiz!

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
i cant make this one... but i will be at the mich meet...

Cool!! The Mi Vape-meet is the same day! Maybe we can do some type of live link up or something! Hope everyone in the respective areas will attend(depending on which one is closer)

:)The Wiz!

Yup, I'm gonna be at the MI meet, too...This is gonna be awesome! :D

Hoping all goes well and I can attend VapeFest, too! :)

So what all will a vape fest consist of?Will there be suppliers there to demo devices?Or are you guys just gonna party down?Or both?
I will be there just meet up with folks i have talked to online. There are registered vendors that will be there, but I believe that if VB shows up, it will be as party folk. I know the bombsquad folks will just be there to mix and mingle.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I will be there just meet up with folks i have talked to online. There are registered vendors that will be there, but I believe that if VB shows up, it will be as party folk. I know the bombsquad folks will just be there to mix and mingle.

VB will only attend Mid-West as Vapors not as vendors, But we will have a few surprises I'm sure.

I'm so bummed guys.. my sister can't get the day off from work. :(
I really don't think I'll be able to drive all the way to St Louis by myself.. so at this point I don't know if I'll make it or not. I'm hoping she can figure something out.. I really wanna go.

Dont even.....i done reserved a hotel room and you are one of the main reasons i am going....back out and die!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread