Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
As usual I had way too much time on my hands in the wee's this morning, so I drilled out a Reo 6mm bottle nipple for the feed tube to try this mod vs the cap/o-ring. Like the fuse mods I have 50 sets of parts for unused, some brass doors to patina that I never did, the square bottle mods 24 soy bottles also unsed... this one is also not for me. I don't drop springs (have a supply of them if one did), the doors were just a whim, the original size bottles work good enough and so do their caps/o-rings.

Rob saw the light while he was designing the Reos, I see it now too. :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I've never tried it. Too lazy, I guess, to bother. I've never had a problem with the original cap & O ring method, other than when I first started. I used to think I had to snug up the bottle real tight, and would buckle the O ring. Just enough to make contact is all that's necessary. I haven't even needed to change an o ring in ages.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
My motto:- If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Never had a single problem with the standard setup. It works. Easy to refill just unscrew the bottle, no leaks. Simple and effective. I am still using the same bottle, cap and O ring that came with my grand in April last year. I did look at the larger Italian bottles, but I don't need the extra capacity as I only use about 3ml over 24 hours. Battery change and fill up every 48 hours is just about as hassle free as it gets. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread