Bottle Sweats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Hey, y'all. I don't visit here much anymore because I'm a one flavor vaper. But my last couple of orders have arrived a bit "wet". My latest order was 3 120ml bottles. When I opened the package, it smelled very strongly of my juice. The bottles were in their usual orange bag, and the bottles were sticking to the bag. When I got them out, I had to wipe them down with a paper towel. Obviously, I checked the lids, and they were nice and tight. The bottles were full. I just assumed it had to do with temperatures in the shipping process. And humidity.

Fast forward a couple of days, and my bottles are sitting on my shelf with all of my vaping supplies. It's a comfortable 75 degrees in my house all the time, and my juice shelf even has a curtain to keep it dark. I pick up a bottle to refill my reo, and it's once again covered with juice residue. Is this a juice issue? Bottle? Storage?

I just want my precious 555e to stay in the bottle, not on my shelf or my hands.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hey, y'all. I don't visit here much anymore because I'm a one flavor vaper. But my last couple of orders have arrived a bit "wet". My latest order was 3 120ml bottles. When I opened the package, it smelled very strongly of my juice. The bottles were in their usual orange bag, and the bottles were sticking to the bag. When I got them out, I had to wipe them down with a paper towel. Obviously, I checked the lids, and they were nice and tight. The bottles were full. I just assumed it had to do with temperatures in the shipping process. And humidity.

Fast forward a couple of days, and my bottles are sitting on my shelf with all of my vaping supplies. It's a comfortable 75 degrees in my house all the time, and my juice shelf even has a curtain to keep it dark. I pick up a bottle to refill my reo, and it's one again covered with juice residue. Is this a juice issue? Bottle? Storage?

I just want my precious 555e to stay in the bottle, not on my shelf or my hands.

Thanks!

Thats a new one. My first guess would be the lid or bottle is defective. However if it is more than one bottle Im at a loss. Shoot me a pm with you name (I know I should know it) and Ill see if maybe deana will ship you some empty bottles.

Set your bottles on a paper towel overnight , make sure they are seperate paper towels and some space between the bottles. I think you may have a pin hole leak in one of the bottles. Manufacture defect maybe, check the seams. I doesn't take much to let juice seep out. It can't hurt and you could just find your problem. Hope this helps.:)

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Thanks for answers- I've got a few (hundred) empty bottles laying around, so maybe I'll transfer and see what happens. All 3 bottles were placed on a paper towel on the shelf already. Oddly, no juice residue on the paper towels, which is why I titled this thread bottle sweats. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread