Bottles and Cylinders and Vials and Flasks and HDPE and ... supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
i saw some plastic 15 mil with child proof on ali express for eighteen cents a piece the other day. with a 500moq. 98% feedback on that particular seller.

since we are on the subject of vials and bottles and bears oh my. anyone got a source for the chipboard dividers/partitions/inserts for boxes. and even better... a source for a 5x6x4 box with partitions to hold 24 bottles? i have been trying to source them out myself... but the packaging companies dont seem to price their crap online.

Spazzer

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Upstate NY
Thanks RocketPuppy, for your effort and the list:)

Do you (or anyone lol) know which place has the best deal on getting just phenolic caps as I had bought a bunch of different sized bottles with droppers a couple years ago and now just need caps for some of them? TIA

-Sue

Packaging Options Direct is a good source for glass bottles and caps. They sell the bottles and caps separately, so you can get just what you need. Their prices are great and shipping is reasonable. Link for caps

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
i saw some plastic 15 mil with child proof on ali express for eighteen cents a piece the other day. with a 500moq. 98% feedback on that particular seller.

since we are on the subject of vials and bottles and bears oh my. anyone got a source for the chipboard dividers/partitions/inserts for boxes. and even better... a source for a 5x6x4 box with partitions to hold 24 bottles? i have been trying to source them out myself... but the packaging companies dont seem to price their crap online.

I personally like basswood/balsa. If you have a little saw or even a good knife, it's easy to work with.

What size bottles?

I was bored one day. Left is basswood. Right is basswood drilled with tiny wholes and wire threaded through.
va4y2any.jpg

Another option is a shell case (for shotguns).
http://m.ebay.com/itm/171237145085?nav=SEARCH

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
that packagingoptionsdirect has the best prices i have seen on cobalt blue bottles. too bad they only have 67 of them left.
how good are the droppers? do they snap as soon as you tighten? or leak? i might do 30 mil bottles for that price

The ones I got were great, and I haven't had problems with any of them.

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
you can get some pretty decent prices on ebay as long as you can wait for china shipping. just search 15ml plastic dropper bottle child proof.
the quality...one order i got from there had maybe five pieces within the entire lot of 900 that were smudged with grease. but everything was trimmed and smooth. then this last order i got from a dif supplier. 600pc. all og the lids still have the jagged edges from the snap off molds. 90% of the bottles have thin bits of plastic on the seams leftover from the moulding process. and the inside of the necks on 2% of them were skinny enough to fill up the neck and overflow, rather than going into the bottle.
so to sum up... if you go ebay... you dont really know what you are going to get. but for the prices that can be had.. i can deal with the pros and cons. you want low density poly for the bottle and plug. and pet caps. and as i said in an earlier post... i saw on ali what you are looking for. minimum order 500 for .18 each. if i wasnt switching to glass.... i would be all over it.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I didn't even realize they existed. I'm actually interested in getting them too. The plastic ones aren't meant to last long.

I bought some of the plastic ones about 3 weeks ago, but wanted some of these, I guess I kind of like glass, I am also looking at some of the glass pipettes, but I did not realize that you have to get a pump with those, I might get one and see how I like it.

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread